VIDEO of the The Old One NMHC Ranked

[video=youtube_share;WDwr0tyKazM]http://youtu.be/WDwr0tyKazM[/video]

Chuckdatass, Commish, and Mischief at it again. Recorded this yesterday.

Pros in my book! Awesome job and congratz for beating him again on NMHC!

Thanks, appreciate that! We should have had him in 2 cycles but didn't time the hawk stance properly. We weren't Skyping for this one, so you guys would have a clean recording to watch and listen to.

haha I didn't get off a Hawk fast enough on round 2, should have just Hawked and enjoyed my pizza

Also lol @ start: "Where is your Tavernkeeper now?" *Am Tavernkeeper*

''godly lucky chain vest has been added to your inventory''.
yeah, so good

This was pre patch. Hopping to find level 93 Etherian Spears now :) will report back soon!

What're the basic rules of thumb for avoiding the one-hit-kills? I saw you hanging in the back-middle a lot, do you still have to watch for certain attacks?

What're the basic rules of thumb for avoiding the one-hit-kills? I saw you hanging in the back-middle a lot, do you still have to watch for certain attacks?

The only one hit kill move that will get you is the shockwaves from that position. This rule only applies to the feet and body section. Once you get to the head, if you don't do the required damage after his first move, he has several one hit moves that can get you in the center. So once you get to the head, you are safe waiting in the center for his first attack, then you must do enough damage to either win or send you back to the feet level. Hope that helps.

And hell yeah Gokupp! We need to do it, next time you are on.

I have plenty of nos to keep me going like a kobold most of the night so Hell yeah sounds like a plan to me!!!!!

The only one hit kill move that will get you is the shockwaves from that position. This rule only applies to the feet and body section. Once you get to the head, if you don't do the required damage after his first move, he has several one hit moves that can get you in the center. So once you get to the head, you are safe waiting in the center for his first attack, then you must do enough damage to either win or send you back to the feet level. Hope that helps.

Talk about elite!

Great job! :)

Thanks for the kind words guys. I might release record one with all of us talking through the fight so you can see the strategy and teamwork we use. That recording was silent, but when we play CD we have constant communication. (though a lot of it is just joking around)

wowowow what? level 93? what am i missing here?!

The better randomization thing in the patch appears to be a reroll of any Ult item to bump it up a bit further. There are now lvl 93 Ults...

The better randomization thing in the patch appears to be a reroll of any Ult item to bump it up a bit further. There are now lvl 93 Ults...

:O cool :)

So do I lol. Palantir lucky drop >_<

We all want that fairy lol.

that thing gives some very serious healing.