Sign in to follow this  
Gungniir

Better

Good stuff Trendy. Now if you could balance solo nightmare mode to be doable without summoner/EV, that would be fantastic (but almost guaranteed not to occur).

Good stuff Trendy. Now if you could balance solo nightmare mode to be doable without summoner/EV, that would be fantastic (but almost guaranteed not to occur).

100% disagree, and it can be done already. Just have to outgear the content. Good luck with that though =p

I love the buff to the hunter/huntress. I have a ultimate pawn shot that gets well over 160k base damage, it even has low stats on it other than the base and upgrade stats and it makes my hunter do well over 2 million per shot, with using my donkey that is on it and not even a seahorse and using triple shot, I get 24 million DPS with my hunter now in the tavern.

I also love this patch!! Raising the level cap was a massive surprise, and tells me that something is left in this game. Looking forward to the new RNG.

Does the 10% nerf on King's Game also mean survival?

Me as well at the moment; doesn't MM has a 5% better chance of rewards over NM HC?

Which is reality turns into.... I'm not sure

Don't mistake my post as a kings game nerf supporter. I have made clear in the past I'm very much agaisnt it..
But for clarification in the past the nerf's have been to scaling. So I'd assume something along the lines of quality of the enemies, hp\damage are the numbers I'd expect to be hit but I suppose it's also possible quantity could be lowered

When it was buffed the very first time, into how the strongest it ever was. I was able to use a slightly modified version of my original build and was still able to start on wave 20/30 and beat it with just a little work on the first waves and afking the last 3\4...

Yes my gear is good, but guess what... I put the time into getting said gear ;p (almost 900 hours played and been in mid-high nightmare since around the 300\400 mark)

and post above me, mix mode just gives better loot, don't try to attach math to it... it'll only hurt your brain (I know this from personal experience LOL)

100% disagree, and it can be done already. Just have to outgear the content. Good luck with that though =p

Have any ideas on how progression like that would even work?

Have any ideas on how progression like that would even work?

if you spent half the time posting your threads about crying that an additional difficulty tier can't be completed without additional tools created specifically for this tier... on actually searching for ways to do it...

http://forums.trendyent.com/showthread.php?66394-Breaking-into-NM&p=523362[[1770,hashtags]]

one of the best players in this game has made every single detail into one very nice and neat thread.... all without any dlc outside of eternia shards.

Yeah, the changes are good, but not enough in my opinion. Huntress (and Squire, Apprentice and the genderswapped chars) need bigger buffs before they can see nearly as much use in DPS as Monk or Barbarian. 50% is nothing when a Barb or a Monk can do 5 times more and have better tank.

As for the loot changes, we will have to wait till the changes are in DDDK, but I doubt they are really what most of the community was waiting for.

Instead of nerfing KG mobs again, I'd simply make it easier to defend through increased DU/MU and decreased mob counts.

Super Legendary Costumes, I won't speak on that matter as it doesn't affect me yet. (But to be honest, I don't think different costumes of the same character should have different stats, they should be purely cosmetic. The fact you have a costume that the other guy doesn't have is reward enough.)

Overall, the only change of this patch that I REALLY like is the new character selection screen. Not much, considering the expectations and how long we have waited for this.

if you spent half the time posting your threads about crying that an additional difficulty tier can't be completed without additional tools created specifically for this tier... on actually searching for ways to do it...

http://forums.trendyent.com/showthread.php?66394-Breaking-into-NM&p=523362[[1770,hashtags]]

one of the best players in this game has made every single detail into one very nice and neat thread.... all without any dlc outside of eternia shards.

Crying? I'd considered justified complaints different than "crying".

And I already knew about that thread, plus it only goes up to 600-800 stats, which is the range where I'm stuck. 600-800 stats doesn't complete Nightmare survivals, last time I checked, and especially not solo.

And I already knew about that thread, plus it only goes up to 600-800 stats, which is the range where I'm stuck. 600-800 stats doesn't complete Nightmare survivals, last time I checked, and especially not solo.

800 Stats? Are you playing on console perhaps?

I'd suggest getting to 1500 stats before trying NM survival, or you will be battered!

There isn't any true loot changes, it's just a new ultimate level 93 that will give 40 more to the upgrades.

correct, meaning you will still only see an ultimate armor roughly once per 100 hours of hcmm farming survival to wave 30. and then when you finally get one, the stats will *probably* be mythical or worse. translation FIX THE REAL PROBLEM TRENDY

800 Stats? Are you playing on console perhaps?

I'd suggest getting to 1500 stats before trying NM survival, or you will be battered!

Nope, playing on pc, otherwise wouldn't be discussing the post the OP linked to about a nightmare guide.

correct, meaning you will still only see an ultimate armor roughly once per 100 hours of hcmm farming survival to wave 30. and then when you finally get one, the stats will *probably* be mythical or worse. translation FIX THE REAL PROBLEM TRENDY

I think the real problem is trendy this is not an accident they made it this way and keep it this way
they use balance as a defense where there is none or very little to begin with

Here you are, wasting time replying to an end game player that is sarcastically wishing you "good luck" in completing the game in the way he/she suggested....a way only possible when you are....end game.