Sign in to follow this  
grey-1

How long have you played DunDef?

Well I use to abuse the demo on console when the game 1st game out. So that was about 2 months.Then I got the game in january Then I played on and off so Id say about since october/november 2011 to about september 2012 exact time in my head is about 300 hours or so.

I have 1736 hours on the PC version since December 2011.

I have played the PS3 version maybe about 80 hours? The PS3 version feels so poor in comparasen it is not even close to being funny.

The android version I have barely touched with my poor motor control touch screen is a sick twisted joke and unplayable.

1300h+, one question totally random, does DD works on android phone? most espefically, Xperia Mini Pro (Android 4.1)?

cuz i checked on a web site and it was all about iphone family.

It ran good on my captivate (galaxy s) with 4.1. But I recently did a clean sweep on my phone and when I went to the market to download the game it doesn't show up anymore.

I'm at 679 hours on PC. I think about 20-30 hours of that is afk shop. It would be way more had I not stopped playing mid summer because of the RNG, otherwise I think I'd have about double that at least. I do hope to one day achieve over 9000 hours of play time though. Maybe some day.

I have around 930 hours, And started playing around January. I had played until about late February , Then I had quit for a while, Then came back, right as the Easter Event was ending, (Last 4 days, I believe) Then I played through the summer, Made friends with 4k-Games, and here I am Today.

June 11, 2012 1,376k hours on pc
before that i played on ps3, maybe around 500-1000 on there cant rely work it out but spent alot of time on it :D

all together around 2k hours i think

Still at 1,468 hours :)
Some of my old buddies came back to play, I still have no self control :)
And I still stand by the fact that this game is AWESOME!!!!!!!

I remember Dungeon Defenders was one of the suggested apps on the Motorola website when i bought my XOOM, it was hardly love at first sight , in fact i couldn't work it at all! i was so annoyed that i uninstalled it but then a couple of weeks later, i can't remember why exactly but i decided to give it a second chance :D. From that day on i don't think i've put it down :D about 780 hours on pc and must have been AT LEAST 400 hours on mobile... i miss the good ole days :( when people hacked to get 50 stats! lol... and people on PC complain about RNG :D

I haven't played Dungeon Defenders that long in hours but I have been playing it for a while.
PC: 171 Hours
Mobile: 40+ Hours
Console: 40+ Hours

Been playing ever since the Motorola Xoom came out, so a good 2 years from January in 2011!
Loved it since the beginning and still do now!

i got it on xbox 2 weeks after it came out played it off and on and then the day came when i had my first coruption and i decided to start over agian and i deleted all my chars but then i got bord and quit for like 4 months and then i had like 200hrs. and i stopped playing minecraft for a while in august and tried DD out again and i got hooked and now i have like 800hrs but im still in school and dount have as much time as all of you guys do

108.2 hrs Last 2 weeks

2,155.1 hrs total ALL PLAY! on PC

like 40 ish hours on ps3

A couple hours on android

I am addicted big time yep!

EDIT: Started December 2011

Dec. 2010 - Sept. 2012

Galaxy S Tab, Motorola Xoom/Artrix, Sony Ericsson Xperia Play - DunDef Mobile all versions (DD, DD:FW, DD:SW) - 6000+ hrs.

I spent 3months sending bugs/glitches to JDanford/Tsuda on Dungeon Defenders:Second Wave. I don't think I have DMFlex beat in testing/combined hours.

Playstation 3 - DunDef Console (DD:FW) - 4000+ hrs.

Before making my permanent stay on PC, I wanted to tackle the console version. It was a wonderful experience and I may stop by every now and then to visit friends I have made on PSN.

Toshiba Satellite - DunDef PC (DD:FW) - 2000+ hrs and rising.

*I love this game. Eat, Sleep, Breathe DD!

1500 hours on the game 900 on xbox 600 on PC
i think close to 2500 on the forums :)

1500 hours on the game 900 on xbox 600 on PC
i think close to 2500 on the forums :)

Don't think anyone can beat me with forum time, except maybe Classic, Tsuda, LordOfFire, and maybe Junbao. I have around 600 hours in game. That is pretty sad, more than 50 posts for every hour in game.