Sign in to follow this  
Jimbo!

What I got from my first NMHCMM Throne Room! D:

Not bad it actualy has 1 positive lol.

G on tread are notorious for being horrid!

They can be quite nice though so keep up the farming and good luck.

Too bad Trendy doesn't give a rip about your crappy rewards.

That's why I'm off this game for a while. I'll be back if they add a new level or something, but I'm sick of this game's crappy loot and nonsensical progression that Trendy refuses to fix 'cause it'd be hard. I don't know about anyone else, but when I do a crappy job at work, I don't get to just blow it off 'cause it's too hard to fix. Must be nice to work in the entertainment biz... every time someone complains about you being bad at your job all you have to say is, "Man, it's a game, don't take it so seriously."

It's your job Trendy, you SHOULD take it seriously.

Too bad Trendy doesn't give a rip about your crappy rewards.

That's why I'm off this game for a while. I'll be back if they add a new level or something, but I'm sick of this game's crappy loot and nonsensical progression that Trendy refuses to fix 'cause it'd be hard. I don't know about anyone else, but when I do a crappy job at work, I don't get to just blow it off 'cause it's too hard to fix. Must be nice to work in the entertainment biz... every time someone complains about you being bad at your job all you have to say is, "Man, it's a game, don't take it so seriously."

It's your job Trendy, you SHOULD take it seriously.

Every throne room run that I do gets me closer to quitting. I now average 1 trans every 3 runs, from starting on wave 20. Most of the myth gear quality is extremely low it seems.