is it just me or has anyone else noticed this

when i start searching for games now the list is very short it use to be long but now it dont even really complete a full page are people really done with the game or are they in private

Indeed, when i played it last time, like a month ago, it was the same. very few games. I guess its worse now. There will be a revival with the patch and new dlc. But the game is dying. RIP

Yeah it has been quite difficult to get into a game as of late. I do have my search filters only set to insane levels and challenegs but still, there used to be quite a few! I got all the DLC very late so i'm still having some fun with it but i can imagine for the people that completed them straight away and farmed all the items are just abit bored now, they've maxed out their levels and theres not much else to do.

Indeed, when i played it last time, like a month ago, it was the same. very few games. I guess its worse now. There will be a revival with the patch and new dlc. But the game is dying. RIP

^^this. I feel u.. I knw for sure that the pioneers of the game were gone.. they switched to PC or playing new games. The game is dying & what it keeps it going is this forums & some events..

Honestly it might pick back up! With everyone now who bought moroggo, theyre all in private with a friend. Plus most people who finally gain enough experience also just play with friends in private. I myself hardly ever do publics anymore. Then again mabey not. We shall see.

True story like 10 of my friends Quit. I mean they are gone. I went down my friends list and they have been offline for several months and the ones who do log on are playing nba,call of duty, and what not. They have no interest to play this game. I feel like that but I still kinda want the last dlc so theres like a little thing on the side to do. its a good time consumer when I don't feel like playing dc universe.

Same here, my entire friends list was bustling with Defenders, it has came to a standstill. What worries me more is that the majority of them disappeared off psn for days or weeks at a time - not playing much of anything really. Many used to be on everyday, now it feels like a ghost town.

I'm getting real fed up with the freezing. Last time I did Moraggo, it froze immediatley after I earned the weapon for defeating Genie King - it froze on the weapon reward text. After restarting my $300 console that this $15 game just locked up (again, countless times), to my surprise, the tavern didn't refresh and I also didn't receive the weapons either. Unbelievable...

Most of my friend list weren't playing this game anymore. Beside from freezing & not getting what they want from TE, the game is like haunted.. I don't see any that they'll be back whether we get the dlcs or not. Seems they're now frustrated with the game & the developer.. More to say, but I can't blame them.. If ever before the console version arrived, the Trendy team fixed everything up & check their future views on console side, this might not happen. If ever before they fixed everything & run tests with their own people for the console version, things will never happen. I don't know but, its my point of view & I based it on many comments that I read before..

I'm only playing long enough to get the new dlc and get to 83 then I'm done playing. I see no point after that?

Not gonna farm your way to level 90?

i no a couple of people that dont even care about 90 cause they feel like they will never get to 83 so 90 would be impossible for them
yea I use to think level 74 was impossible or 78 was impossible but I wouldn't try for 83 I don't even give it thought. The only way is if that trendy event glitterhelm gives like 50million exp or something. Otherwise no way ill ever be 83. 90 is just a glass ceiling.

If the past is any indication, there will be a slight increase when the patch and DLC release. :^)

If the past is any indication, there will be a slight increase when the patch and DLC release. :^)

Cant wait!!! lvl 90 hero cap, more exp gained from lvl's, Insane Plus :D.. But too alot of ppl who wrote on here that there friends stoped plying, Alot of mine have too so i feel u all on that.. But thats the honor of a MMORPG like this. Open ur tavern up for low lvl players and show them the ropes.. I did it one day now i have 10 new players i run with.. I have helped them all get too 74 in a days time. Helped with armor and weapons too.. Its too show the new players that the old ones r still here and willing to help..

not if all the good community players quit. i am on the fence myself

I'm also quitting. Not really :P I'm just moving to PC, since that seems to be the only group of players that Trendy cares about. (Jokes)

I don't know if whoever is reading this had heard about Jeremy Stieglitz announcing that the console version of Dungeon Defenders will no longer be updated, but I think this was the plan all along personally. I think that they thought it would be much easier and profitable to make the game for both XBOX and PS3, keep it alive for a while, and then just completely stop supporting it, causing a large amount of the players to migrate to the PC version, while still having purchased the console version. It actually is genius to be quite honest, although I don't agree. And even though I don't agree with it, it definitely worked with me. I love the game, but I don't want to play without new content at least every couple of months. Not hating on Trendy, more like a 'good thinking, but that's just dirty...' :)

I don't know if whoever is reading this had heard about Jeremy Stieglitz announcing that the console version of Dungeon Defenders will no longer be updated, but I think this was the plan all along personally. I think that they thought it would be much easier and profitable to make the game for both XBOX and PS3, keep it alive for a while, and then just completely stop supporting it, causing a large amount of the players to migrate to the PC version, while still having purchased the console version. It actually is genius to be quite honest, although I don't agree. And even though I don't agree with it, it definitely worked with me. I love the game, but I don't want to play without new content at least every couple of months. Not hating on Trendy, more like a 'good thinking, but that's just dirty...' :)

Heres the flaw in this theory, Now If I feel like i am being ignored on console why would I buy another thing from the company ignoring me? I wouldn't. If I complained about something anything at all, Why would I give that company/business more money?I wouldn't. It doesn't force you to buy the pc version which has problems of its own as well. Its just the way things are no tricks,no bells,no whistles. Just plain and simple.