The Old One is No More!

Yesterday was the day!

Team:
Chuckdatass - Monsters
Commish - Auras/Traps
Keen - DPS
Mischief - Buffs

We took on the challenge of NMHC CD and beat it! I shall post pics of costumes, and give a much better/detailed story later. For now, just know the team I listed above, bested the Old One!

:monk::monk::monk::barbarian: > :oldone:

Thank you. And Louisman TBH, doing it with four was really good practice, and made us learn about spacing on that small platform. I am now confident with that team we could farm the Old One.

Thank you. And Louisman TBH, doing it with four was really good practice, and made us learn about spacing on that small platform. I am now confident with that team we could farm the Old One.

im not saying you should not use 4, im just saying with 2 people its a piece of cake :3 ( aka if u want all the costumes i would suggest using ur team to get pass the dragon, demon and mech then 2 of u leave then kill old one once u do this one of u can easy kill old one wile one of you use like a hunter witch tbh does like no dps so u wont be much help, and keep going to all ur team has the costumes, u also get a TON more weps this way, reducing the chance to fail coz he only has like 73mil hp :P, XD)

the main reason people fail on old one is because they take to long, the faster u destroy his crystals the less attacking he does, less dieing chance for u :P, with 4 people i believe his crystals have around 70-90mil hp, with 2 its reduced to around 40mil or so (43 or 47 i think) if he has like 40mil hp on his crystals a barb will easy one hit that, there for making him piece of cake and u can just rotate ur heros and get all costumes,

that's how i got them all :D but if u want to use 4 its up to u :P

im not saying you should not use 4, im just saying with 2 people its a piece of cake :3 ( aka if u want all the costumes i would suggest using ur team to get pass the dragon, demon and mech then 2 of u leave then kill old one once u do this one of u can easy kill old one wile one of you use like a hunter witch tbh does like no dps so u wont be much help, and keep going to all ur team has the costumes, u also get a TON more weps this way, reducing the chance to fail coz he only has like 73mil hp :P, XD)

Not sure I follow, nor do I want to hijack the thread, but could you explain that a bit more? You do the boss gauntlet with 4 and before proceeding to old one 2 drop out? .. wha?

Congrats Chuck!

Still gonna be a bit for me to get through that hell hole! Ya got your monk!!!

Congrats man!

How were your rewards did RNG play nice or stab ya in the gut an LOL as ya bled out?

Thanks Guys, and grey I hope I didn't set the bar too high lol.
And don't worry GOK, we will beat it soon and get you your Ult Defender achievement. As far as RNG, do you even have to ask lol. I did got a nice mask as far as stats, but those crystalline masks looks dorky.

Not sure I follow, nor do I want to hijack the thread, but could you explain that a bit more? You do the boss gauntlet with 4 and before proceeding to old one 2 drop out? .. wha?

Yes just before you have killed the 3 bosses when the squire breaks free that's when 2 of you leave ( unless u find it easier with 2 )then when only 2 of you is left one of you can swap to a not so good dps e.g a squire ( always best if this guy has res and a good pet like a fairy, this will make the boss have very low hp and its not as much of a both as 4 people in one small spot

Still gonna be a bit for me to get through that hell hole!

One tiny mistake :mad:
I'll be glad when I finally beat it. Almost certainly only going to do it once (as I only want the monk and tav keep costumes)

Anyway...

Well done to all involved

Good show, my friend! All that hard work has paid off. ^_^ Well, at least once the fabled next patch hits; then hopefully the costume will be usable. I'd love to try and run it with you and Gok sometime, and in my case I have no desire for playing on Hardcore. I'd be glad just to best it on NM, which in comparison should seem easier now.

Good show, my friend! All that hard work has paid off. ^_^ Well, at least once the fabled next patch hits; then hopefully the costume will be usable. I'd love to try and run it with you and Gok sometime, and in my case I have no desire for playing on Hardcore. I'd be glad just to best it on NM, which in comparison should seem easier now.

Sounds fun!!! I'll do my best as well for sure! I think when I run with Chuck it might be a good call to try it on NON HC but we can see just how good Chuck has gotten he has been practicing the old one like crazy.

HC may be doable Either way lets have some fun for sure!!!!!!!!!!