Trash Boss Rush Rewards

Has anyone noticed in the last few updates, the rewards for NMHC Boss rush (as well as Insane HC) have been really terrible.

We have done it several times, we both have level 90 Jesters and we are constantly getting 100% low grade myth rewards. Not even a hint at anything usable or sellable.

In addition to that, going to the vendor shop afterwards is even worse. Every single item is either worn, torn or cursed. We are finishing the Nightmare Hardcore boss rushes with about 7m30s left so we are expecting something good.

Has anyone else seen something like this in the recent updates?

I don't know if it has anything to do with the recent updates, but my luck seems to have gone down the toilet ever since I beat boss rush on NMHC the first few times a couple of weeks ago. My first two attempts gave me an ultimate classic's standard each time, but now I'm hard pressed to get anything above myth.

I don't remember if the random rewards were any good when I started running boss rush, but they're certainly nothing special to talk about as of right now. I kid you not, I once received a cursed leather vest as a reward.

Range is brutal!!!

I usually get crud but last time I ran boss rush NM HC I got a very solid ultimate classics with no negatives and over 300 ups.

As lame and cliche as the answer is Range is range.

[QUOTE]Has anyone noticed in the last few updates, the rewards for NMHC Boss rush (as well as Insane HC) have been really terrible.
[/QUOTE]Nope. In fact, I've gotten more than one trancendent tiger (or whatever it is) from Insane. not the best trancendents you ever saw, but considering this was on Insane, I wouldn't call it terrible.

Range

~~~

Range is range.

I get the feeling that "RNG" was what you were looking for.

But you're probably correct. Almost every item in this game is random, so I wouldn't be surprised if we just have bad luck.

I don't know if it has anything to do with the recent updates, but my luck seems to have gone down the toilet ever since I beat boss rush on NMHC the first few times a couple of weeks ago. My first two attempts gave me an ultimate classic's standard each time, but now I'm hard pressed to get anything above myth.

I've had exactly this. If I'm lucky I might get a supreme weapon, but even then they are often worse than myths...

I've noticed on Boss Rush that when I get a supreme weapon, the stats usually contain mostly postive and negative 198. Happens too often to be coincidental.

I've noticed on Boss Rush that when I get a supreme weapon, the stats usually contain mostly postive and negative 198. Happens too often to be coincidental.

Would those weapons happen to be hunt/app ones (if the stats are all -69 or +/- 198). There's something broken in the way some weapon models for those classes spawn that causes them to do that. Commonly referred to as "symmetric" weapons, you get them a lot on DLC maps

Just did it again, the 2 sup weapons with +/-69 and +/-198 were hunt/app. The sup squire weapon had random stats

Just did it again, the 2 sup weapons with +/-69 and +/-198 were hunt/app. The sup squire weapon had random stats

The -69 was originally a +198 too, it just failed the negative check and therefore turned into -0.33 times the original value. I think it was explained somewhere why such weapons spawn, though I can't quote it for you. Anyways, I've been seeing those in Shards survival since ever.

It happens b/c the quality gets "stuck" at its maximum (2.0). There dosen't appear to be a reason for it in the code though (norm quality for NM is slightly > 1)

Ran it twice last night on NMHC with 3 people, no one got anything better than a terrible Transcendent axe. Got a few godly pieces, though. Thanks, Trendy!

i tend to get quite a few ulti cresteds (i do it with 3 afk characters though) but the other loot is mostly crap yes, just the pet from time to time is nice, but the rest, not so much, it's why i'm doing it less often then i used too

though i can tell you, you can get ulti armor from boss rush ;)

got a helmet, despite it being bad, it was still ultimate :p
only got that once in the many times i did it though, so don't hope for it

Cipher

sry for the double post, but yes, it seems to work just fine (at least for me)

just got this

Cipher

I do think it is random, but but my personal story is that I got an Ult weapon first time out. Haven't seen one since in about 30 or so tries. (not counting one Ult Standard I did get later on)

• 2 months later...
yeh those take ages and u get nothing great from them

It gave supreme accesories almost a month before Tower Wars was released :P Rewards can be great for sure.