Sign in to follow this  
Demonseye

Trolling RNG...

Just ran NM Sky City with a friend and 2 extra controllers. I've beaten that boss without falling once, dying once or getting a crystal bruised.

Just got that awesome saw with no less than....... TWELVE UPGRADES!!!! (along with two 30^ ones, so awesome)

Seriously, I'm really, really, really, really getting tired of this. At least take out the rollback on the RNGs, please... could have get something like 399^ saw or something.

Let's rant about how items are crappy :D

Post your best screenshots of crap weapons you got on the highest difficulty of the game!

Sincerely, Demonseye.

Unfortunately this is never going to get fixed. I understand that the 350^ weapons with awesome stats should be rare, but the typical drop should be at least be useable.

You can tell that it's broken, because if you run the map on insane the average/typical drop will be better which is ridiculous.

the typical drop should be at least be useable.

there should at least be a base for reward weps concerning stats, depending on difficulty...

I'd post pictures of the lame Supreme and Ultimate armor I find...

... but they don't even drop. Thanks, Trendy!

I could have made 8 posts in this thread last night with the "rewards" from Boss Rush NMHC. But I just sold it to get that garbage out of my sight.

Just ran Sky City with a full a group and the best weapon we got had 30^, the other three had between 10 and 15^. RNG is perfectly fine, this is what's supposed to happen. You're supposed to get worse items for running running it on nmhc instead of just nm or insane hc.

I give up on the monk wrench. If I get a good one I'll enjoy it but I wont bother trying to farm one.

I Only tried twice Once on insane HC and once on nm HC.

Both times I got 1/1 with 6 negs on insane HC 7 on NM HC.

I suck at the sky city boss ( except insane were barb one shots it) so all though 2 tries is nothing I just don't feel like giving it a 3rd strike.

I have tried to farm other rewards and found better luck just bringing a summoner or jester and taking whatever the game decides to give me.

As Jonzor has pointed out numorous times the RNG is a pain in the rear and yes broken in some ways!

I just take what it gives me and either jump for joy or feel like puking the latter being the far more commen of the 2.
RNG pisses me off often as well!
To quote Doris Day Que Sera, Sera, Whatever will be, will be.

My guess would be to keep making threads like these showing just how broken and impossible their game has become by waving it in front of their face and saying "This is broken." I sure hope Trendy actually fixes it because if they don't I honestly see no reason to trust them to balance their future projects. ((This is someone coming from console over too PC and in my 262 hours of playing on PC alone I haven't seen a single one of these SUPA OMG AMAZING weapons or armors.))

I once got godly leather helmet with 8 negatives/0 positives from boss rush nmhc, and i get at least one crappy godly armor with 4-8 negatives every time i do this challenge. Rewards are just ridiculous. I did boss rush at least 100 times if not more, got once supreme leather boots (hapilly, useful. I capped tower dmg on these), ulti tower pet once (funny, because it wasnt HC mode, but i capped 2 stats on this), and one useful classic eagle with 357^. Dont even ask me how much time i wasted on palantir, i dont even wanna talk about it.

Ran Sky City NMHC with 3 controllers.

Got 7^ saw, 30^ saw, 100^ saw, and 110^ wrench. All useless.

Never running this again.

Imagine you're doing CD NMHC, the most challenging map in the whole game. You die, you stay dead, you don't respawn on next wave...
So imagine you and your team get to the old one, despite all the glitches. Now imagine that during the battle, each one of you die, some sooner, some later... In the end, it's just you and the old *******... You get some close calls, almost die, but survive, and you finally give him his last hawk, killing that fat ******* for all your team... You scream YOLO *****ES!! Back to the tavern, after all that epic battle, you open your tavern expecting to see a reward fit for a king....

Screw you RNG.

Imagine you're doing CD NMHC, the most challenging map in the whole game. You die, you stay dead, you don't respawn on next wave...
So imagine you and your team get to the old one, despite all the glitches. Now imagine that during the battle, each one of you die, some sooner, some later... In the end, it's just you and the old *******... You get some close calls, almost die, but survive, and you finally give him his last hawk, killing that fat ******* for all your team... You scream YOLO *****ES!! Back to the tavern, after all that epic battle, you open your tavern expecting to see a reward fit for a king....

Screw you RNG.

i got a 1/1 myth from nmhc yesterday

I'm not sure why they felt it necessary to make rewards for CD RNG controlled, not only is it entirely unfair but it's time consuming on top of it. 5 hours later and oh look something I could have gotten out of Survival Mode Deeper Well with half the trouble involved...

The great sword I got was the smallest item I've ever seen in dungeon defenders. Literally the size of one of the adults index fingers. With 12 upgrade levels onto of that. Some things just need to NOT be under the RNG's ******ic grip.

Earlier today me and some randies did Karathiki Jungle NMHCMM Surv., highest ups we got on a monkey was 51. It was mine but its has neg. 203 hero damage. Useless. :snowman: