Sign in to follow this  
TitoDaddy

SUPER Events - The Summit Week 4 FEEDBACK

Yayy best event ever!! We won flawless! elgio helped us out a lot, it was amazing... sikeeeee, i didn't know you had to go slow like a turtle. i was getting bored lol . then i had this kid telling me i lost in purpose lol. well idc , i tried and im not mad that i lost because its just a game :) maybe next time

Question: How did everybody like the event this week?
-Not host
-Not event pet
-The challenge of the event
-Do you like it better then a normal challenge we do?
This one was much better than other events in my opinion because it doesn't take hours of grinding to beat. It also gives the newer players a chance to win an event. It was no challenge and fun at the exact sake time. This one was going in the right direction.

Yes the two best hosts have got to be Bigbaboi (male) and YAY (female)... erhem if I got them right!

Really funny to play with and always laughing... keeps you spirits up all the time.!

great change but i had 2 donkeys in my group. they kept either falling off or building a path in circles, not frickin kidding CIRCLES. and for that i dont get the pet, awesome job

Please be advised, Chittywoman will now be hosting for these participants. Expect an invite from Chittywoman soon.

MR-GIOVI
Tariq_OM
Chronicgb
HERDCXSAZ
chaseanater24
alienfreak12
RaNgErZ-BERT
jackfire45
THE_SLASHIN_CAKE
william7606
mfhouser
Noisy-BOY11
jacesongz
vazquezadan
DemonLordSenny
j_ackass-75

What can be said about Foo Bear that hasn't been said already. Well, there is one thing. He wears suits so fine it would make Frank Sinatra look like a hobo!

Great time and thanks for being Great host.

Foo Bear = Master of interpretation.