Borderlands 2 Talk

Sure, already purchased it. I hope my money is more well-spent than other GearBox titles I've spent (wasted) my money on.

Oh i just hope theres no people running around 1 shotting everything like in the first one. Makes it boring

I have one of those guns on my PS3 version. Only used it against 1-hitters, though.
As for those with infinite shields? I used the Sledge's Shotgun to push them out of range and kicked them from the game afterwards.
Hate that kind of people.

i wanna get it too.. but i just spent all my money on my new dawnguard dlc for ps3 skyrim.... oh wait......

We probably won't even get that DLC. If they can't fix that new lag they started with patch 1.6 then they're not getting any more of my money.

so val and i were playing borderlands last night and i didnt realize how much i missed playing this game..

fighting over ammo and weapons lol.. shooting little people in the face while they run at you holding live grenades..

and i had forgotten how much i hate alpha skags and bonehead when youre such a low level...

the end

so val and i were playing borderlands last night and i didnt realize how much i missed playing this game..

fighting over ammo and weapons lol.. shooting little people in the face while they run at you holding live grenades..

and i had forgotten how much i hate alpha skags and bonehead when youre such a low level...

the end

Brick - Alpha Skag = Brick Wins

the end

it was so much fun :) lol

I have the Ultimate Loot Chest Limited Edition pre-ordered. I have to wait until probably the 20th and maybe the 21st because I often get games delivered a day early but there is still a 3 day gap before release in Europe.

I have 2 weeks holidaystarting on the 22nd and a couple of friends to play with as well so it should be good fun.

I play as Siren :)

Val Loves You <3

If you play with someone who uses Brick and you're using the Siren, you can pretty much decimate any boss. Siren stays back to snipe and pick off enemies while brick bum rushes the bosses and kills him in 2-10 hits (with berserk mode).

Siren has recently become my favorite class :P If you're a tactician, she's perfect.

I'll be getting it on pc. Haven't decided between preorder or waiting for goty edition. Will probably grab it off green man gaming for 38$ if I do decide to preorder.

I'll be getting it on pc. Haven't decided between preorder or waiting for goty edition. Will probably grab it off green man gaming for 38$ if I do decide to preorder.

Pre - order is worth the money dude. get it right away with the season pass and support 2k and the games they make. They're awesome, they deserve the money.

I swear, I couldn't throw enough money at em'...

so i looked up the ultimate loot chest edition on ebay and people are selling them for $300+ ... kinda tempting.. nice profit there

borerlands2 on psn day one.. for you lazies

so i looked up the ultimate loot chest edition on ebay and people are selling them for $300+ ... kinda tempting.. nice profit there

borerlands2 on psn day one.. for you lazies

You could have a chance at selling it for $350+.

[QUOTE]I play as Siren

Val Loves You <3[/QUOTE]

Siren = Boss :P