Borderlands 2 Talk

Are you going to get Borderlands 2?

Post your PSN or Gamertag with a [PS3] or [Xbox] tag in front so people can pair up and fight all them baddies with a partner. Then add your thoughts about the game :D

[PS3] Mangusaur

Getting it at the Midnight release, going to be sweet and Epic! :D

Thinking about it, Borderlands 1 was without a doubt one of the best games ive played. once i beet it legit i used modded gear for it though >_> lol i one shot the last boss and people were like wtf happened? and i couldnt die because my shield was so high....but anyways it was like the best game ever. is there different editions coming out?

Thinking about it, Borderlands 1 was without a doubt one of the best games ive played. once i beet it legit i used modded gear for it though >_> lol i one shot the last boss and people were like wtf happened? and i couldnt die because my shield was so high....but anyways it was like the best game ever. is there different editions coming out?

Standard, Deluxe, and Ultimate. They sold out of the Ultimate though :\

i'll be giving away three loot chest editions courtesy of 2k games via twitter.

it's going to be mayhem.

preach brother

"When I get out of here some of you *****es are getting stabbed. Matter of fact, I'm going to set the stabbing record on this planet." - cl4p-tp

omg i love claptrap...

preach brother

"When I get out of here some of you *****es are getting stabbed. Matter of fact, I'm going to set the stabbing record on this planet." - cl4p-tp

omg i love claptrap...

That's from the DLC right?

preach brother

omg i love claptrap...

Who doesn't love him!? Ohh yeah and ZERO!!!

Prince-226 yeah buddy i'm getting borderlands 2, i had it reserved for months it is thr only game that can make me stop playing D D... word

I hope you cant mod like in the 1st game

Modding was actually supported and encouraged by them. It was up to you how powerful you wanted your guns.

really on consoles? I hate dueling modders, they one shot me and with their invincible shields -_-

Shields aren't invincible. Use shock weapons.