i i just discover two cool things in two weap , i dont know if u guyz u already know it, but its new to me.
1st, the Shaitan hit with fire and poison in da same time, if the the enemy has fire resistence they with gas out with poison :P. i notice that when i try un-upgraded shaitan.
2nd, the unicorn the monk weap from mistymire challenge, i find out that when u shot with the RANAGE the rainbow projectile actually make a cool music :P
try it, just reduce the BGM and listen to da weap awesome i love :P

thats it. i felt it awesome and i want to share this with u guyz.....u may already know i dont know, it just new to me....

tnxxxxxxxxxxxxx....

Haha wow, I had no idea about the shaitan but the unicorn is my fav because of the music lol! It is good times!

SLANDEROUS RUMORS AND POPPYCOTT, lol The glaive does make a nice noise now to finda glaive with negative projectile speed and all will be well.

Never knew abt shaitan.. But the glaive, its awesome that's why when I use the weapon, I really turned off the freaking annoying music & let my monk fire the weapon so I can hear its sound..

what i ment not the element guyz
the shaitan is base damage
but it hit with red and green and the green is like gas it stunned enemy, try not upgraded1

Yea I remember someone had that thing and was using it around me during Glitterhelm. I kept looking around freaking out because I could hear that damn noise and couldn't figure out what it was rofl. That was back when the weapon first came out....good times.