Can you make Traps and auras on same level of importance to upgrade ?

Because when i have traps inside auras i cant ( by default ) upgrade the auras

For example i use a Djinn pet so i'm inside auras spaming 5 click 5 click 5 click and it only targets the traps ,

if i have more then 1 trap will upgrade trap 1 trap 2 trap 1 trap 2 but never the loggic way

Trap 1 > Trap 2 > Aura 1 > Aura 2 > Aura 3 then back to Trap 1

it goes only to Traps only when they are maxed with 3 stars it lets me upgrade auras .

i know i can move to side or move the mouse and click outside the traps or even press + or - to swap defence , but imo they should have same importance.

Here's the issue I have noticed with auras: If you try to upgrade or repair them, the cursor will automatically focus on the aura's center. The problem is, the aura's center cannot be interacted with, for whatever reason, I assume it is a bug. So, when you go to upgrade your auras, and a trap is there on the aura's center, it will go to the next best thing and upgrade the trap.

Yea, it is annoying. After triple-starring beams, I usually triple star gas traps next just cuz it's faster than +/- for every upgrade to avoid the gas. I use genie, so mana fills up even faster.

I've always wanted auras to take priority over traps, whether it be for upgrading or repairing. Reason being is that normally auras drain quicker than traps (especially if they are over a spawn). I usually just upgrade the trap first to get it out of the way so I can get to auras. This is quicker and easier than trying to use + or -

if I want to do something with just the auras I usually stand well away from the trap triggers, just the traps are so big now that their trigger radius grabs the focus a lot of the time..

I just wish they would move gas traps to the lowest priority. Very annoying to try and upgrade anything near a trap. Heck it'll ignore NON upgraded defenses to try and 4 or 5 star a gas trap, and those are generally the LAST thing I want to upgrade.

there is a way around it, you just have to stand well away from the traps.. unless your traps are huge and your auras are tiny =\

guessing the change occurred when they made it so it wouldn't target the next lowest tower, but target the buffs first