Just started up Dungeon Defenders and got a screen telling me I unlocked all the costumes. I can equip them too it seems.

mines seems to of unlocked when i checked my dlc for the game, didn't have to download anything, it seems i only got 1 costume
for each char? is that supposed to be like that?

Confirmed. Currently ingame observing how badass my squire looks in his pirate outfit.

Edit-
Anyone up for running the challenge on insane for the unlockable outfits?

no its legit, just did it, you only unlock the first 4, aka devil, witch, mummy & pirate other you have to unlock it seems.... how i dont know :P

no its legit, just did it, you only unlock the first 4, aka devil, witch, mummy & pirate other you have to unlock it seems.... how i dont know :P
Doing the new challenge mission on insane difficulty.

Ugh it seems the unlockable ones are bugged because my chars have them on right now...I just wanted to look and now they have the second outfits on. <_

I didnt get any dlc's either q_q im panicing! Hewlp t_t

EDIT:
Got the costumes.. But wheres the mission? The mission DLC doesnt even exist ;O

Cannot download the DLC here. it will not add to basket

as i finished this post it finally worked lol

I couldn't find mine at first and went to my Library, right clicked Dungeon Defenders, selected properties, went to the dlc tab and hit view downloadable content, and then hit install on the right and I was able to get at least the costumes, not the missions though.

I couldn't find mine at first and went to my Library, right clicked Dungeon Defenders, selected properties, went to the dlc tab and hit view downloadable content, and then hit install on the right and I was able to get at least the costumes, not the missions though.

I was able to do it in game by going to the "Edit Character" screen and selecting unlock on one of the costumes. That popped open Steam with the option to install the costumes.

Like you, I don't have the mission though.

I unlocked the costumes, but have no idea how to equp them. Also, I don't see the new mission anywhere at all.

*** There are 2 seperate downloads. 1 for the costumes and 1 for the mission. If you only see one, restart everything and you should see 2.