Portal Gun Achievement

I went through and ran the campaign on nmhc to get the gun. While I was at it, I used my ranger in order to get the jet pack. I got my jet pack but not the gun. My two friends that I ran it with both got their guns.

Is there someone I can contact about this?

Thanks,

Eagle

Id try the pc/mac tech support section or contact Icearrow he is very good at his job and can probably at least give ya some info.

No, this file came from another place. Does that matter for the aperture gun worth like 400 mill? A buddy said I dont get it cause I didnt buy the game from Steam. :( That is crap.

I think it matters for the portal gun and the cube

It matters for the cube as well? Well that's balls.

The cube you can get regardless of where you bought the game from, the TF2 pets, portal gun and portal mk.2 gun are only given to those who bought the game through steam (pets and first gun) and got the achievements (mk.2).

Yea, I got my cube. I ordered the game before it was released last August. I had gotten it from gamersgate I think. I don't really remember. I just never played because I didn't like the keyboard controls. I bought a ps3 and played it there. I recently found out I could use xbox controllers so I switched over.