What happebs when.....

Every event pet has been used? What will happen to the events when the ideas are gone? There aren't manay pets left, will you just use the same pet again? Or can we see the hope of weapons again? What are your plans for the future, surely you've thought about this once or twice

Probably they will release the same pet but much more powerful than the old one since insane+ is coming out.

yeah your running out of pets haha.... ill follow this thread and wait for the admins future plans about this...

Ouch trendy is starting to quit out with dungeon defenders, probably trying work on a new game. Hope they have something new planned for next gen console

Ouch trendy is starting to quit out with dungeon defenders, probably trying work on a new game. Hope they have something new planned for next gen console

We all knew this would happen. Next gen consoles won't be out for at least a few years.

Hey, it was fun while it lasted. I'm glad to have been able to participate in them. Truth be told DD has about run its course in general. There are some heavy hitting titles coming out soon and they are bound to shrink whats left of this community. I just wish 4th dlc would come out so i can enjoy it before they do come out. I still see myself always coming back to play though. I've played alot of different games and DD has held my attention for a very long time. That alone is a testament to how great this game has been.

i have seen the armor that was made3 for events and they would have been cool pre patch but the only thing i see us doin with them is giving them to the level 70 guys.

I think there being coming out next year holiday season

I was hearing rumors that Sony had a early release planned since Xbox smoked them there the first time, I thought ps4 was going to be released sometime this year near Christmas or early next year. This is all stuff iv read on other sites, and Sony has been following a trend I think it's every 6 years they released a new system starting back from psx. All I care about that is if Trendy has like a DD2 or something in the process wether it be for next gen or not.