About cubes and their current worth in this game!

I have seen (within the past few weeks) many different posts from newer players asking about cubes and why they are currently worth so much in our communities economy.

Well Instead of explaining it the best I can I will give an even better example.
Primarily using someones viewpoint who has a better understanding of economics than myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBXEPV2-nSQ&feature=plcp

If you simply replace every time he says gold in the video with cube.
You will understand a little bit more :3

*Disclaimer*
Although this topic in actuality is generally educational in actuality it is meant to be more of a high-brow joke than anything else.
If for some reason you have an ignorant response to this post, you can feel free to keep it to yourself because I truthfully don't care.

Enjoy the video :)

I lol'd :) That said, Companion Cube is a wholly unique item that you can only earn once. It makes for a wonderful trophy, and I would never sell mine, let alone for something as common as Mana.

Hahaha, this was perfect. In my mind I was replacing "gold" With "cube(s)" I will never part with my cube that I got gifted from, I guess I could say friend. It means something to me more than items.