Moraggo Desert City NMHCMM Survival 7.41+

works with 7.45

Moraggo survival used to be the last map from Shards I haven't cleared on NM. And as there was no after ogre copters survival build that would suit me, I decided to make my own. The build is slightly based on MadeInLondon's build. My stats are 2.5k+, but it should work with lower stats aswell.

All notes are in descriptions on ddplanner.

DDplanner

I may take screens, but don't expect them any time soon as I'm heading on a vacation tomorrow.

I hope someone finds this useful... :)

E: //tweaks

Nice one, remember you saying something about using my build for survival.
Defenitely going to try this one this afternoon.
Question: at the yellow spot, do the copters drop their ogres? I'm asking since with my positioning in campaign build, they dropped them outside the map since my auras were closer to the stairs.

*Edit*
Ran a slightly modified build of yours (only changed the harps/magic missile into proxies since copter ogres kept smashing them). 3 mages fell on wave 33 HC MixMode. Did not bother rebuilding to finish the run, since the map is just way too big to keep up with all the ogres solo.
Got about 5 Ultimate monk weapons, some trans crap. Ran with summoner until 25, got some decent trans armor. Drops + quality are better on Aquanos though, imo.

As far as I can tell: solid build, not suitable for solo on wave 32 - 35, unless ridiculously high stats.
mine are around 3k (dmg) and 2k (rest). Mage minions take damage like crazy (2k health...)

It's an awesome built. It got me straight to wave 31 where I died due to human error (sold a minion+buffbeam...).

Only issue for me was when a Golden wyvern 1 shotted my northern crystal at wave 25+. I assume it came from top north. or very bottom south and some how flew past 2 harps...

got from wave 12 to wave 30. Steam disconnected for me sadly.

I only had 3~ issues and they all involved djinn. Djinn would get my harp on the SE crystal. Djinned tried desummoning the 2 Wall south, dunno if it actually dies or what. Djinn canget SE traps if its near end-wave.

other than that, no issues. Im sure i coulda gotten to 30. Thanks for the layout :)
+1

Only issue for me was when a Golden wyvern 1 shotted my northern crystal at wave 25+. I assume it came from top north. or very bottom south and some how flew past 2 harps...

They come from north. had the same thing happen to me as well, could pick him off just in time (~10% crytal health left). had to watch the mini map at all times after this. there were quite a few others.

I only had 3~ issues and they all involved djinn. Djinn would get my harp on the SE crystal. Djinned tried desummoning the 2 Wall south, dunno if it actually dies or what. Djinn canget SE traps if its near end-wave.
+1

The thing is, 1shark1 does not take into account the custom djinn spawns on Morrago. They can be triggered on and off in DDplanner (top right corner, tick-box). The ones in the palace can go south and get the wall, as the other one spawns right next to the harp/magic-missile he can get these.

• 2 weeks later...
I've run the build only twice and I have never had a problem with djinns (positioning?)/gold wyverns(my poon was strong enough?), but I'm planning to run this map again/test it/improve.

Thanks for the feedback, guys

I've run the build only twice and I have never had a problem with djinns (positioning?)/gold wyverns(my poon was strong enough?), but I'm planning to run this map again/test it/improve.

Thanks for the feedback, guys

http://ddplanner.com/?l=11986,moraggo-desert-city-nmhcmm-djinn-routes
I marked the troubling Djinn spawns + routes in purple. Usually the one djinn should go straight vor the harp/MM/buff. I even tried rotating the magic missile tower to face the djinn spawn - did not help. he still desummoned the harpoon, regardless of taking damage (3k dmg 2k rate....). I wonder how you pulled it off ;)
hope you had a nice vacation ;)

• 2 months later...
well, I finally got some time to tune this up, I've just finished my run with no problems at all, south is moved, different harpoon placements and other tweaks included