Sign in to follow this  
nasteboyii

Costumes and there boosting/increase in things/stats?`

did anyone create a list showing details to which give help/bonuses such as speed/attack etc
or could someone please tell me what they know

for instance ninja on monk helps at a little dps because of the change in the swing

i hope ive been clear,

Thanks in advance
Nasteboyii (Dan)

It appears that the costumes for DLC characters (Barbarian - Amazon, EV - Bounty Hunter, Summoner - Demoness) give the typical bonuses and penalties associated with 'gender swapping.' Increased Speed and Casting at the expense of HP and Attack for male to female, and vice versa.

Oddly, the Mitt Romney costume for Squire (obtained from Presidential Battle Royale) also provides the 'genderswap' effects, giving Squire the reduced HP and Attack and increased Speed and Casting of the Countess.

Legendary Hero costumes yield large bonuses to HP and Attack and large penalties to Speed.

Queen of Hearts costume for Countess used to provide a significant DPS bonus, but that was quickly patched.

Otherwise, I know of the jetpacking (hovering) ability for the Ranger Outlander and EV Jetpacking Bounty Hunter costumes.

It appears that the costumes for DLC characters (Barbarian - Amazon, EV - Bounty Hunter, Summoner - Demoness) give the typical bonuses and penalties associated with 'gender swapping.' Increased Speed and Casting at the expense of HP and Attack for male to female, and vice versa.

Oddly, the Mitt Romney costume for Squire (obtained from Presidential Battle Royale) also provides the 'genderswap' effects, giving Squire the reduced HP and Attack and increased Speed and Casting of the Countess.

Legendary Hero costumes yield large bonuses to HP and Attack and large penalties to Speed.

Queen of Hearts costume for Countess used to provide a significant DPS bonus, but that was quickly patched.

Otherwise, I know of the jetpacking (hovering) ability for the Ranger Outlander and EV Jetpacking Bounty Hunter costumes.

This. I would also like to add that the Tycho skin for Squire from the Penny Arcade bundle gives the same gender swap as the MItt Romney costume appears to do (was not aware of that :))

I would be somewhat hesitant with that assessment in terms of the difference between the genders.

Trendy officially says the only trade off is HP to Speed. I apologize for not having a source, but it is something I see often.

But, with identical stats, my Countess did more DPS than my Squire did. I literally swapped the gear from one character to the other and respec'd them identically.

But, from my other experience, girls don't have better casting time or lower attack. But I rarely have identically statted genders.

But, with identical stats, my Countess did more DPS than my Squire did.

I think countess trades extra Damage/speed for lower cast/HP. Most of the other female costumes are speed/cast for HP/damage.

There was also a bit of fuss about demoness only losing HP and getting no bonuses for it. I have not checked this however