monk aura related suggestions

being able to shrink auras and traps is good and all but whats the point in allowing that if you still cant place them? my stat is so high that even shrinking them does me no good.. there has to be a way to alow placing of the towers but make it so that for certain areas they dont do any damage....

Servant's Quarters??
lower your stats.

being able to shrink auras and traps is good and all but whats the point in allowing that if you still cant place them? my stat is so high that even shrinking them does me no good.. there has to be a way to alow placing of the towers but make it so that for certain areas they dont do any damage....

Yes tht works tang but seriously.. Unless you do pure strat or survival you don't have time for that...

Yes tht works tang but seriously.. Unless you do pure strat or survival you don't have time for that...
And on campaign you don't need the auras for SQ. But really you are right, if you have reached a high stat in range, shrinking the aura actually does not work. It's handled like your aura was bigger

wait, I just checked, I have 2k in rage on auras and I can shrink them down to the size of the tables in the tavern. even at 4k I am sure they get small enough to put them anywhere on a map... ?

wait, I just checked, I have 2k in rage on auras and I can shrink them down to the size of the tables in the tavern. even at 4k I am sure they get small enough to put them anywhere on a map... ?

Try it on SQ