Halloween Spooktacular theme not available in the Boombox?

So I decided today that I wanted to change my tavern music to the Halloween Spooktacular combat theme (which you can listen to here: http://afshin.bandcamp.com/track/halloween-special-theme). However, I cycled through all the tracks in the Boombox several times and the song wasn't among them. I even purchased the DLC and restarted the game to see if that wasn't part of the issue (although I can select the Turkey Hunt theme even though I don't own that DLC), still nothing.

Is the problem only on my side, or is it an actual omission? Because if it's the latter, I'd love for the theme to be added to the tavern Boombox.

I've passed this along to the team. I don't know how I didn't notice that! Probably because in my tavern, it's the Aquanos build phase theme 24/7.

I've passed this along to the team. I don't know how I didn't notice that! Probably because in my tavern, it's the Aquanos build phase theme 24/7.

Fantastic, thanks! I've had the Etherian Holiday Extravaganza build theme playing for months now, but I decided I needed a bit of a change. :D

I prefer the Aquanos combat phase theme myself, though I also like the build phase music.

Aquanos is probably one of my favorite maps in the entire game, actually.

I've always wanted the Genie King music in my tavern. Hope they can do this! If they can have both versions that'd be awesome! (Or even a third version that dynamically swaps between the two over time).

• 1 month later...
I allways use the Goblin Mech theme. I find it odd I never noticed Spooktacular was missing because I like that music, I guess just not enough to have set it as my tavern theme.

If you want people to leave your tavern without you saying anything or kicking them > play the Presidential Battle Royale Theme.

sharing protips.