Host attitude problem on NMHC Mana Runs

Guess I'm just lucky, but I haven't actually seen anything like this when I'd do pug games, then again, I only really pug for Sky City campaign, otherwise I host. I don't really understand the appeal of being a general **** to who joins your game, what's the point?

Had a really nice time today, did 5 Throne Rooms Survival NMHCMM runs, 2 Palantir Campaign NMHC runs and 2 NMHC Monkey runs on Karathiki (13 to 15) all with different random lowbies xD Taught a lot of little things about the game newcomers don't know about and made lots of people happy along the way. You guys should try it, feels nice :)

Bad thing is my friend list on steam is getting crowded, lol

You gotta be really careful when dispensing justice. I realize it's absolutely amazing to give someone what's coming to them, but it's hard to find the right line there. It's not easy to tell when someone is joking just from the text, or how they really mean it.

You do find the nicest people when just running for exp, or doing a map for other people. That's mostly because you're just being nice.

Even then it can go weird. I've had a guy acuse me of being a hacker (probably for having stats around 2.5k :P), and after about five minutes of explaining that these are very attainable stats, he asked me if he could have some armours. That's one of the few times I kicked someone from a Palantir exp run :P