Sign in to follow this  
M1LLER_T1ME

What id like to see in Dundeon Defenders 2

as we all know the economy is pretty sketchy ATM so the biggest thing id like to see is to be able to auction off items in a auction house ( ingame not forums ) pretty much exactly like spiral knights u put your item in the auction and people bid on them. u get to set the duration of the auction, starting bid and also put a buy it now price on stuff also . when u put the item in the auction house u literally need to do nothing except put it in the auction house and set the settings for it as said above when someone wins a auction by being the highest bidder or doing the buy it now option u get that item without any contact from the seller the game itself gives you the item and transfers the money to the seller ( assuming theres a good curency system money wise like tokens not using items as currency like cubes rocks mk2's etc ) note tokens in DD1 imo isnt a great currency but that has to do with it being implemented months and months after release becuase of currency being wayyyyy easier to get after dlc releses IMO but in DD2 they would work fine if implented day one as a permenant and relestic currency that wont be inflated as they are currently now imo let me know what ya think and if u actually read it all u desevere a cookie =)
THANKS.
M1LLER
ps - idk if i shouldve moved to suggestins page as this is about DD2 sorry if so lovely mods of the forums

As we all know the economy is pretty sketchy ATM. So the biggest thing I'd like to see is to be able to auction off items in an auction house ( ingame not forums ). Pretty much exactly like Spiral Knights. You put your item in the auction and people bid on them. You get to set the duration of the auction, starting bid, and also put a "buy it now" price on stuff. Also, when you put the item in the Auction House you literally need to do nothing. When someone wins an auction by being the highest bidder, or doing the buy it now option, you get that item without any contact from the seller. The game itself gives you the item and transfers the money to the seller ( assuming theres a good curency system money wise like tokens, not using items as currency like cubes, rocks, mk2's, etc ). Note that tokens in DD1, imo, isn't a great currency. But that has to do with it being implemented months and months after release, because of currency being way easier to get after dlc releses. But in DD2 they could work fine if implemented day one as a permenant and realistic currency. That way it wont be as inflated as it is now. Let me know what you think. And if you actually read it all you deserve a cookie! =)

Thank you,
M1LLER
ps - idk if I should've moved this to the suggestions page as this is about DD2. Sorry to the lovely Mods of the forums.

Now people can read it.

Why do people hunk there will be a dd2...

Can someone give me more info on this please?

I saw the end an all. But I honestly think trendy would focus on more DLC / maps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

It's because the game never really finished the story. And people would implode if there was a DD2.

There's no real word on it yet, as their supposedly working on "projects". So, this could be one of them.

I saw the end an all. But I honestly think trendy would focus on more DLC / maps.

i havnt seen/heard anything on DD2 but nonetheless i still think this would be a good idea if and only if they are indeed making a DD2

So I saw the economy part. Its not trendys fault, its the traders who made it what it is today. They added mana tokens which is nice and all but was too late in the trading area for them too benefit traders since most use weapons (people still do when doing runs.)

That auction idea is sorta nice though, but you host a shop not an auction zone for people. If all your stuff was for auction no one would come. Seeing how this game works it would be super buggy considering there is a cap. Using tokens would be odd for auctions. The 2 players must meet up in order for the auction to go through. Don't think the server really could do.like what Diablo 3 does.
Using a item is fine as a currency. As long as its a even or a special items like chickens, cubes and portal guns That's like the biggest thing people do in trading so its expected to see items used as a currency. Mega chickens are pricey do to them being rare and unavailable anymore. Cubes are sorta pricey since everyone can get one. Portal guns, most should get this. A few might not.

The trading system is fine as-is I'm tired of people saying how bad market / economy is when its "TRADING"

Seriously, this is why I hate traders. Since this game is easily hackable I could just buy everyone's cubes for beyond the price they normally sell for. ****d them all and delete them all and rinse and repeat. I'm just gonna watch everything after I hit a certain goal and you just wait. If I did this, the item price will rise up. Beyond the price of them chickens.

The intention for trading is to get something you want out of it. Ill trade for armours I need for someone else who wants one of my armours. I'm not gonna trade someone a buncha mana tokens just for an armour piece when I could give someone a nicer armour piece I don't need for and have one of their chars need it.

I get where people go with the mana since its like $ in this game but you can't physically do anything with it but buybuybuy. People aim for items like cubes and chickens so they can keep more.inventory space and neverblet them see the liht of day again. Some people collect them for colours. Some are ****d them. I know some people keepnthem as like, a backup item just invade something down the road comes by on the forums.

I'm fine with the game as is. If traders wanna ruin one part of a game, let them do so.

So I saw the economy part. Its not trendys fault, its the traders who made it what it is today. They added mana tokens which is nice and all but was too late in the trading area for them too benefit traders since most use weapons (people still do when doing runs.)

That auction idea is sorta nice though, but you host a shop not an auction zone for people. If all your stuff was for auction no one would come. Seeing how this game works it would be super buggy considering there is a cap. Using tokens would be odd for auctions. The 2 players must meet up in order for the auction to go through. Don't think the server really could do.like what Diablo 3 does.
Using a item is fine as a currency. As long as its a even or a special items like chickens, cubes and portal guns That's like the biggest thing people do in trading so its expected to see items used as a currency. Mega chickens are pricey do to them being rare and unavailable anymore. Cubes are sorta pricey since everyone can get one. Portal guns, most should get this. A few might not.

The trading system is fine as-is I'm tired of people saying how bad market / economy is when its "TRADING"

Seriously, this is why I hate traders. Since this game is easily hackable I could just buy everyone's cubes for beyond the price they normally sell for. ****d them all and delete them all and rinse and repeat. I'm just gonna watch everything after I hit a certain goal and you just wait. If I did this, the item price will rise up. Beyond the price of them chickens.

The intention for trading is to get something you want out of it. Ill trade for armours I need for someone else who wants one of my armours. I'm not gonna trade someone a buncha mana tokens just for an armour piece when I could give someone a nicer armour piece I don't need for and have one of their chars need it.

I get where people go with the mana since its like $ in this game but you can't physically do anything with it but buybuybuy. People aim for items like cubes and chickens so they can keep more.inventory space and neverblet them see the liht of day again. Some people collect them for colours. Some are ****d them. I know some people keepnthem as like, a backup item just invade something down the road comes by on the forums.

I'm fine with the game as is. If traders wanna ruin one part of a game, let them do so.

if youve ever played played spiral knights a decent amount thats the auction system i was explaining it works perfectly /////// not everything u have is up for action u have to put it in the auction 1st

better system host.

Erase the maximum amount of mana.

Custom aspect of hero/tavern/pets.

Pet can use armor set ( support or dps )

better balanced class pvp. ( monk with 100speed run the same as barb with 1400).

More maps and modes for pvps, more bosses.

Diferent clases ( Always is dps/builder )

Enviado desde mi GT-I9103 usando Tapatalk

A thing I miss - and it might have been mentioned in another thread - is dedicated Trendy server(s), where there's a big town square with a capacity of 32-64 players, because whether we like it or not a big part of the end-game material in this game is grinding. From my point of view the motivation behind grinding is: 1) upgrading oneself to make maps/challenges easier, 2) to get items for trade, so you can become wealthy (some enjoy the merchanting aspect of MMOs) and 3) to show off the size of your e-peen.
- See, a dedicated town square would be able to fulfill point 2 and 3: one could announce gear for sale and get in contact with people who are and are not active on the forums, and also being on a big town square makes it easier to show off your hard acquired gear. Also, it makes it easier to find a random party instead of the good ol' "join and kick" routine, which some people are experiencing this very moment.

This can be combined with an auction house as mentioned in OP. To get back to your tavern, there's a path from the town square or a shortcut button on your HUD.

People who have played Spiral Knights (and probably tons of other MMOs) knows what I'm talking about. It's fun, socializing and will increase the longevity of the game.

- Well, that's what I think.
/Sweat.

I doubt there will be a dd2 any time soon to many players just bought dd1 during summer sale... if anything the so called *projects* are Dlc much like the shards .. or an entirely new game nothing to do with DD

In Spiral Knights there is an auction house. There you can put items up for auction. People bid on it (or just buy it straight, usually for more money) You don't host anything.