Sign in to follow this  
lk-valentine54

What's the weirdest thing about you?

I enjoy bromance or guy to guy romances. Nothing too sexual, but just innocent flirtations. :'D And I'm not alone in this. I know a lot of girls who enjoys it too. But we can't understand...why.

tumblr_inline_n6wm8fOePj1r1src9.jpg

Harry-Draco-harry-and-draco-9150871-800-

- I calculated how i spend my time in my life. Suprisingly i spend over 40% (since the age of 6 roughly) watching cartoons/anime and playing videogames.

- My longest time playing games without even sleeping was 3 days in a row. I sleept 1 full day straight after it.

- I ate a whole jar of nutella with a spoon in under 1h .... multiple times over my life!

- I love roleplaying, often i get really deep into my character that turned out into some funny interactions on the internet over time. Broke many hearts...

- I love the goblins in DD2 and the Goblin Huntress

aaah the memories of the PS3 days of wonder and laughter, but seriously guys...this thread is 4 years old...I was in 8th grade...wow.

Anyways, please dont bump up old threads, especially when they make me think about how Im going to be 18 in 4 months and I was nearly 14 at the time of my post in this thread. :p

I think thats a little old to be posting on.

@starfox64_0 quote:

aaah the memories of the PS3 days of wonder and laughter, but seriously guys...this thread is 4 years old...I was in 8th grade...wow.

Anyways, please dont bump up old threads, especially when they make me think about how Im going to be 18 in 4 months and I was nearly 14 at the time of my post in this thread. :p

I think thats a little old to be posting on.

meh no big deal tbh but i agree :)

I carry my Baby anklet in my wallet from when i was born I'm 22 Best birthday gift ever(got it when i was 10)

i talk to my self with out realizing it

... i had a typo i fixed it might still have more but meh