huge update to Diablo 3 coming to fix the bad drops and help players beat inferno.

Very interesting, I will give it a shot for sure but I doubt it will get me hooked again.

I just like that the new paragon levels will up our stats completely and once you reach 100 of paragon levels, you will have capped magic and gold find at 300 percent without any magic find gear!

But now I'm wondering if when the expansions come out if they will add a new difficulty, cause with these new levels and when they raise the actual level cap, it might be too easy.

I still play it and make a grip load of cash of the real money auction house.

Battle.Net name in sig.

"Foo, you are my favorite forum poster. That is all." - Classic22

I just like that the new paragon levels will up our stats completely and once you reach 100 of paragon levels, you will have capped magic and gold find at 300 percent without any magic find gear!

But now I'm wondering if when the expansions come out if they will add a new difficulty, cause with these new levels and when they raise the actual level cap, it might be too easy.

I agree the extra 100 levels are going to be pretty awesome.

However I am on the fence about having max MF and GF once you hit 100. Part of the grind in Diablo 2 was building that set to farm gear with, annoying? Yes, but I think it was necessary.

I doubt that they will add a new difficulty, however they simply can't say, "In order to do Act 5 Inferno you must be level XX Paragon". This would work for the progression part but too many people would complain about this. I am very interested in how Blizzard will handle this, because it could go either way in my opinion.

They added the max gold/magic find cause they don't want people switching gear to get max magic find and crap.

But it will take a while to get 100 paragon levels, every single level is the experience from 59 to 60. So pretty much again it's a huge grind to get to it.

The game is good, the only people I know that hate it is when they compare it to Diablo 1 and 2. I'm playing it for what it is, but I still agree that it isn't better than the first 2 games.

I hit the first paragon level today.... this is going to take a while :( But my drops did get a lot better, I got a few 1000 dps weapons. Mostly bows.

Ya.. Didn't they say to reach paragon level 100, you need to invest the amount of time needed for 99 in D2?

FUN.

Anyways, getting this game when I have the chance.

I may go back and play it at some point. I made it to act 3 before Dungeon Defenders took up all my time again. The problem is even though I have hardly played DD in 2 weeks that has a lot to do with picking up Final Fantasy XI again when the complete Abyssea Edition was cheap on steam.

Only reason I stopped playing it in 2008 was university taking all my time but I have more free time now which combined with the massive reduction in the grind last year has made it a good time to start up again.