why do ou update to make things worse?

just did kings game on survival 1st time after patch and just released that you changed the rewards from some of the best weps in game to these stupid dumb look terd firing anal smelling giraffe pets...

why, no one likes them, there poo, stats suck....

change it back to the old rewards or update the stats on them ffs.. there just out dated

if you can make it to the end of nm survival you have to real use for a giraffe even if its a perfect 1

That's like saying if you can make it to the end of Talay you have no real need for a pet rock. :/

That's like saying if you can make it to the end of Talay you have no real need for a pet rock. :/

I beg to differ my friend. A giraffe is no wear near as good as a pet rock.

-type R blood-

still dont even come close to my tran/sup or ult pets from boss rush or bonus map and there easier to get.. theres no point in them
(trader)

They're nice for me. I have better transfer as well from runs. Such as a serpent with all towerstats above 470
Oh.1/257 ups. I know its terrible but its suites my.needs. as for the giraffes, what else. could.you ask for? Sure Weapons are nice but the same bull**** you're expiriencicng with giraffes is gonna happen to the weapons.

Tell me why did you.run kings game again. For what exactly, its obvious you're not looking for the reward on the map. It should be clear it would be giraffe.

Heh. Go back to you're daily routine if you don't like those "Terd firing anal smelling" giraffes. "You clearly mistaken a giraffe for a donkey!!!"

I swear random.unneccesary posts come here and ironically its things we already know, from your post count do you Really? Need to be posting something So a blantantly obvious?

Also.just do campaign I.mean come on, the amazing item rewards are over there now. I've seen so many ults with nice stats and ups from campaign.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

(trader)

They're nice for me. I have better transfer as well from runs. Such as a serpent with all towerstats above 470
Oh.1/257 ups. I know its terrible but its suites my.needs. as for the giraffes, what else. could.you ask for? Sure Weapons are nice but the same bull**** you're expiriencicng with giraffes is gonna happen to the weapons.

Tell me why did you.run kings game again. For what exactly, its obvious you're not looking for the reward on the map. It should be clear it would be giraffe.

Heh. Go back to you're daily routine if you don't like those "Terd firing anal smelling" giraffes. "You clearly mistaken a giraffe for a donkey!!!"

I swear random.unneccesary posts come here and ironically its things we already know, from your post count do you Really? Need to be posting something So a blantantly obvious?

Also.just do campaign I.mean come on, the amazing item rewards are over there now. I've seen so many ults with nice stats and ups from campaign.

in case you did not know ,

befor they patched it you used to get the campain items as rewards. now you get giraffes. i start from wave 28 and it turns out to be faster to complete it.

i feel the campain drags on to much for how easy it is. all i wanted to know is why they would make rewards worse than what it was.

p.s i could not give a **** about post count it does not mean any think.

EDIT: "Tell me why did you.run kings game again. For what exactly, its obvious you're not looking for the reward on the map."

if this was the case i might as well just not play anymore. i don't relay need items, i am all set. but it would be nice to get some nice items to give away instead of stupid giraffes. you could get other pets from finishing it befor that were better than giraffes + a wep from the map.

im sure if you still finding use for these pets but once you get to a certian point the reward is just pointless and the stats r 9 times out of 10 just - stats.

its true.

giraffes are just out dated the rewards from the palthar bonus map or what ever its called would be better ( 4 random items or items from the campain mission with a higher chance of getting better quality of the item.)

i just dont see why they would change it

They changed it because Trendy is awfull at balancing the game, like i said many times already and i'll just keep saying it over and over again, untill i end up banned for being so obvious with each post i make on these forums.

They should remove giraffes from maps with more than 25 waves and make a new global pet reward for wave 30 and wave 35 survivals, excluding talay which has a rock for wave 30.

But no they just want to be awfull at their job and reward us with crapraffes that hardly are upgrades for the player that beats the map. Why would we get those godly awfull pets for hard as hell survival runs? It makes no sense, this is yet another stupid thing Trendy came up with.

Either make new rewards or boost the giraffe's quality for wave 30/35 survivals instead of being the same old garbage everytime we do a full run.

i just want trendy to tell me why they changed it..

Giraffes were supposed to drop on survival by default. Keep in mind when they increased the difficulty on kings game, they said rewards are better. This is true, on campaign, not just survival.

I do agree something other than a giraffe would be nice, but. The campaign items dropping in survival as a reward was a BUG. It wasnt intentional.

Yes i know numbers are numbers.

The only reason why i said post-count is because. Come on now, do some research. Look in the patch notes it even says that giraffes were supposed to drop. Plus, almost EVERYONE here knows giraffes aren't great pets and a few who are lucky get decent ones. We dont need a thread for something we already know about. (Like those "pubs are terrible and rude!" threads. Get em atleast every two weeks from new~sorta new forum users. I would not expect this from someone with your post-count and you being all well known and such)

anyways. in the end, campaign loot as a reward was a bug. Trendy fixed it but, they buffed the reward quality on campaign due to the low difficulty of NM. (i think) all maps drop giraffes on 25/30/35? besides talay? Don;t know if this is true.

Thats pretty much what happened and trendy needed to fix it. (Honestly, Survival rewards on that map were really bad for me. Like giraffe bad.)

+400 to all tower stats?! Did these come from Hardcore, or just from regular NM? Every giraffe I've gotten from NMHC has been garbage, so I'd think maybe turning off HC could stop some kind of rollover effect. I know HC should be required to get the higher numbers of upgrades, but not sure if it's needed to see the stats themselves go so high.

NmHc non MM. Indie quite a bit of runs. They're not good I know but I like them.vyeah most I got were trash too... I normally go wave 1 to end.

NmHc non MM. Indie quite a bit of runs.
They're not good I know but I like them.

They are quite good, actually. I'm extremely jealous. The only way to get higher stats from a pet is with a Pet Rock. But not only are Rocks torturous to farm, they also destroy your movement speed. Those giraffes you showed are the kind of pet I'd like to put on some of my inactive builders (the ones that need to run around, not like Summoner.) I only have one such 4x400 stat builder pet so far, a Monk Guardian I got as a reward from Palantir Insane HC.

All my giraffes have had hefty penalties to them. Luckily I got a App guardian with 350+ in all tower stats and almost 300 upgrades from a under sea monsterfest once. Also a monkey with 160+ upgrades and 300+ in two towerstat and 150+ in the other two, also 300 player health (great on my summoner, though I have yet to find any decent genie).

giraffes don't drop on palantir (at least last time i went till round 30), so it's odd that that map could keep it's campaign rewards and this one needed to make place for a giraffe

i know giraffes can be badass, but i have yet to get a single DECENT one, not even badass, doing NMHC for them but they just aren't orth it for me, i either get insane stats on 1 thingy, but then terrible negative on the other (builder stuff), even getting 53 mana giraffes on NMHC wave 30 aqua :p

i really gave up on giraffes and just go for the loot on the ground instead =/

actually got many better builder pets from boss rush and what not ^^

Cipher