Give Away: Eternian Greatsword

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm can't say I'm not interested could really use a nice sword like that to help me break into Nightmare ^.^

should probably disqualify all the -10~ post count people because they seem to be alt accounts for people trying to abuse your generosity

So, the guy with 11 posts who joined in December was a precog? Cool!

I think your comment is more aimed to increase your chances, but whatever. Good luck.

Very cool, by the way is that the sword that does the electric pewpew on swing or something to that effect? I haven't actually seen it in action myself.

Updated OP, the give away has now ended, thanks for throwing your hats in the ring guys. Might do another give away soon, so keep your eyes open.

Haha I like your RNG way better then Trendy's.
Thank you again for the sword.

It figures the sword would go to someone who's already a truly end-game person, haha. But then again, you're also one of the coolest and most-respectable folks I know among the higher stat end-game players. So to you, good sir, I say congratulations. ^_^ At this point, I'd die for a sword anywhere near that.

Thankyou for the kind words Shin. I just believe the game would be much better off if people were more on a level playing field then what we have now. The entitlement some people feel just disgusts me. I too had to farm/trade my *** off and work hard for where I am now. However I still rather see more people up to this level with less effort then I had to go through. The game will just be better for it.

Anyway GL to all in any future give aways. The sword is happily residing on my countess atm. :P