[Request] NM HC Aquanos survival with summoner

Looking for a new updated build

Cant really find any searching forums

I might not have the stats for complete dependant on build, e.g. ev walls not that good like 1500 hp if i remember, so i prefer minion walls.

im so trying this tomorrow

that proton beam will solve all my ogre train problems

Let me know how it went, interested about feedback.
might post the build sometime soon with pictures & explanation.

Ill try that build out since it looks better than previous builds I've used from here.

I use kandars mixed everytime now with 4 mage and 4 archers at all buffs but south. Stack the rest mu in mid where them trains start. Its literally kandars current Atlantis build just with summons which is literally no difference. (heh. Most Atlantis survival builds are technically kandars layout with a few sorta noticeable edits saving more DU and using summons for certain areas instead. (Someone put 12 archers non buffed at top.... it was even shown in the video to do it like this. Didn't make it past 20.))

Finally.glad to see something different for once. Thanks, ill give you feedback in a few hours mate.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Will this work for campaign? I haven't played around with this map to much except for insane to get a seahorse. Just wondering for NM. I'll probably try it anyways looks interesting:)

Will this work for campaign? I haven't played around with this map to much except for insane to get a seahorse. Just wondering for NM. I'll probably try it anyways looks interesting:)

For campaign, no. The reason being is because you will need DU to fight the boss (Strength drain, Heal, buffer near the redportal west is a good strategy for killing the boss).

It will work for campign up to the boss. Towers dont hurt the boss.

For campaign, no. The reason being is because you will need DU to fight the boss (Strength drain, Heal, buffer near the redportal west is a good strategy for killing the boss).

Yea I found that out just now the hard way. I did a total of..... oh yea ZERO damage to the damn boss. Killed my DPS char way to quick (Barb) and then it was just 1 after the other. I seen the tentacle damage but not sure why they were not dying. I'll figure it out sooner or later though. He wasn't that hard on insane:) Maybe I'll give him a few more attempts tomorrow after that last one it was just to frustrating to want to try again.

Yea I found that out just now the hard way. I did a total of..... oh yea ZERO damage to the damn boss. Killed my DPS char way to quick (Barb) and then it was just 1 after the other. I seen the tentacle damage but not sure why they were not dying. I'll figure it out sooner or later though. He wasn't that hard on insane:) Maybe I'll give him a few more attempts tomorrow after that last one it was just to frustrating to want to try again.

I can help you if you want. i want a better halberb from there.

For that survival build this is my feedback:

did it on MM didnt finish but started wave 1 to 30.
I built everything but minions wave 1.
Built everything next wave

Its nice as the waves were fast.

The issues i encountered were

some early waves my auras were getting desummoned on south (My positioning might of been bad, was at the top of the stairs. set it below there afterwards)
South can get hit by a sharken (might be positioning again, gassers.)

South east, the 5 wall was getting hit hard. It nearly died at the last waves. was using 3900 walls. It was closer to the spawn but then i pushed it back and still was taking a beating, might have to try out some different positions to prevent it.

The things i noticed, spiders dont web minions north.
West auras can get copters to die or get copter-ogres stuck.
With enough range, minions MIGHT hit the wyverns from the spawner. (crystal spawner)
Mid stands fairly well. no problems with it

I did this in a group of 4. 2 levelling and 2 DPS. on the last wave everyone but me (DPS) died so watching out for South sharks and making sure nothign flanked the crystal and the wall didnt die was pretty hard.

We lost to a gold fish. 300 enemies left too, wasnt the best thing. and my friend saw 3 sups on the map.

Its a really good layout because i never was able to get this far with this many people in mixed (normally lose at 25~28)

Can you provide pictures of where to place walls traps and auras???? I got north west and mid fine. Just need south.

Also. Kobolds hit super hard late waves. even at 90 res i still take a bunch. DEWs try slicing and dicing walls, they do it quickly too.

Kobolds explosions were hitting the 5 wall.

Works great on Riddle of the Deep though.

some early waves my auras were getting desummoned on south (My positioning might of been bad, was at the top of the stairs. set it below there afterwards)

South east, the 5 wall was getting hit hard. It nearly died at the last waves. was using 3900 walls. It was closer to the spawn but then i pushed it back and still was taking a beating, might have to try out some different positions to prevent it.

With enough range, minions MIGHT hit the wyverns from the spawner. (crystal spawner)

I've had trouble with South & djinns as well. I moved auras about 2/3 up the stairs, gas trap slightly higher.
During the waves it's no problem, trap gets re-triggered almost immediately. Towards the end of the round you might wanna self-detonate it though. Harpoons should be able to handle the Djinns.

The 5 DU wall takes a massive beating, that is true. I've never had it drop to less than half of health with 3.2k walls though. Might be positioning.

I will release this build with in-depth explanation+top-down pictures later this week.
I've been working on this for a long time and I'm fairly content with it by now.

did you have problems with ninjas up north at the minion wall in MM?
Mine were getting sliced to death if I spent too much time on the lower level of the map (East/North)

Mine weren't getting touched. Atleast the bar never showed. I don't know about you but my minion health was 2000 I believe. Aura damage 2600-2800 traps were 1750 big. Spiders never webbed them or didn't have a big effect.

Just wondering. Does that proton beam actually work? I was using my buffers. I'm guessing nothing else to use 2 DU on.

When playing, I didn't bother going north or east. My auras survive a whole wave those spots. So its clear I need to spend most time near that cluster****.

I was with 4 people and 2 were idle. So this layout should work fine if solo or duo. 4 people would work as long as no one dies and is dps...

I can help you if you want. i want a better halberb from there.

For that survival build this is my feedback:

did it on MM didnt finish but started wave 1 to 30.
I built everything but minions wave 1.
Built everything next wave

Its nice as the waves were fast.

The issues i encountered were

I did this in a group of 4. 2 levelling and 2 DPS. on the last wave everyone but me (DPS) died so watching out for South sharks and making sure nothign flanked the crystal and the wall didnt die was pretty hard.

We lost to a gold fish. 300 enemies left too, wasnt the best thing. and my friend saw 3 sups on the map.

Its a really good layout because i never was able to get this far with this many people in mixed (normally lose at 25~28)

Can you provide pictures of where to place walls traps and auras???? I got north west and mid fine. Just need south.

Also. Kobolds hit super hard late waves. even at 90 res i still take a bunch. DEWs try slicing and dicing walls, they do it quickly too.

Kobolds explosions were hitting the 5 wall.

Thanks I may take you up on that offer. Going to try to give it a few more attempts over the next day or 2 and see how it goes but if it goes horrible I will let you know:)

Mine weren't getting touched. Atleast the bar never showed. I don't know about you but my minion health was 2000 I believe. Aura damage 2600-2800 traps were 1750 big. Spiders never webbed them or didn't have a big effect.

Just wondering. Does that proton beam actually work? I was using my buffers. I'm guessing nothing else to use 2 DU on.

Sorry, I was talking about MixMode, where a cobold or ninja swarm eats at the 5 DU Wall. Normal it is not getting damaged significantly.
Stats are pretty much the same here.
About the Proton: You are right, I had 2 DU left and did not feel the need for reflects. Thus the Proton for ogre pile-ups. My Buffer is close to 3k TowerDMG, the proton beam does ~50k DMG at 0.1 rate. I'd say it is working. (It is losing health, so therefore it has to dmg the ogres.)

I know it's semi off the topic but since I had mentioned the kraken in an earlier post another quick question.... I know only hero damage works for the tentacles and minions... no tower damage.... Do pets work? Trying to get ready to attempt it again and it's so hard to watch numbers sometimes to see if it really works or not.

Sorry, I was talking about MixMode, where a cobold or ninja swarm eats at the 5 DU Wall. Normal it is not getting damaged significantly.
Stats are pretty much the same here.
About the Proton: You are right, I had 2 DU left and did not feel the need for reflects. Thus the Proton for ogre pile-ups. My Buffer is close to 3k TowerDMG, the proton beam does ~50k DMG at 0.1 rate. I'd say it is working. (It is losing health, so therefore it has to dmg the ogres.)

Was talking about nortwest.
No other spots needed reflects like you said.

Kobolds were really chopping my wall since they set their fuse right before he exit the spawn. They move far enough that the explosion radius hits it. No problem with DEWs glad they moved slowly for me but their jumping was still annoying...

Pets work. Its how most kill it.

Awesome. Thanks!

What are your stats at? I had a build that I just used a couple of days ago where I made it to wave 30 with 2 summoners and never had any defenses moved or destroyed.

well, if youre talking to OP. I might give yours a shot too considering how dated kandars is

Wall: 4000
Adept: 1500/2800/1000/1500
Squi're: 2000/2700/1200/2150
Aura: 1800/2600/2000/1300
Buffer: 2300/2600/1500/2000
summons: 2000/3000/1000/1200
trap: 1900 2100/1600/1600

http://ddplanner.com/?l=11018,allspartan73-aquanos-nightmare-hardcore-mix-mode-solo-wave-30-set-up

Here is the build I used (not mine) to get to wave 23 Aqua. We made some changes to it though and were able to make it to wave 30 fairly easily.

Link at start is original layout (and linking to give him credit.)

Changes I made, instead of squire, I use app fireball towers.
Also removed the far bottom buff beam and instead moved lightning and gas trap closer to other buff beam with minions.
with the extra DU, I place 2 extra ensnares on the south area and an extra one up north.

First ensnare in the south is on the solo electric aura, second ensnare is on the strength drain/lightning aura.
At the top, instead of the ensnare in the middle, I place 2 ensnares on each of the lightning auras.

I also place 2 extra reflect beams, one in front of middle crystal, 1 covering right side on top crystal.

Give me a few minutes and I will try to make a DDplanner for my version of this person's build.

http://ddplanner.com/?l=11465-11466,allspartan73-aquanos-nightmare-hardcore-mix-mode-solo-wave-30-set-up-kitio-edit

Aura's went all screwy so did my best to place them correctly.

To add stats, all of my stats are 2500 or less except summoner's minion damage, that is 2800

Just wanted to say Thanks to those of you who commented on my questions in regards to Aqua. Managed to kill that damn kraken finally. Had to use my squire and pet but it worked. Was really iffy towards the end because my defenses were getting wiped out due to how long it took..... My pet at first until I died wasen't doing any damage which is what took so long. I was blocked and kind of in a corner and I don't think my pet was able to hit the tentacles because of that:/