Sign in to follow this  
Odinwolfe

Please make "Legendary" costumes for DLC characters!

I know it can be a lot of work, but I'd really like to see legendary costumes for the DLC characters.
Here are a few examples.
Summoner, Make him taller, and have his character model appear as if he has legs, but is fully covered by a robe. Give him Angel wings, color selectable, or, demon wings, also color selectable.

Barbarian, Give him longer hair, less caveman looking, kind of like a warrior from the movie Braveheart, but without the Scottish attire.

Series EV, obviously taller, more slender with real-ish hair, a metallic female face with nice contours. and give her a more "pimped out" arm cannon.

Initiate, basically Angelina Jolie, with hair up, and a more formal outfit than Initiate.

Jester, a reasonably skimpy female jester outfit, kind of like a swimsuit-clownish look. A reference image of a Warriors Orochi, from Koei games.

Adept, keep her pigtails, bu give her more of a trench coat look, and more scary than cutesy nerd look.

Countess, give her a more royal court outfit/look. But still warrior-ess themed.

Ranger, give him a fully clothed tunic look, more foresty and rustic, similar to Rufus, from Valkryie profile.
Reference image;

Note: Of course, these are all suggestions, and based on my own opinions.
These are things /I/ Would like to see, but the end result of getting "legendary" style costumes for DLC characters is the ultimate goal of this thread.

sounds nice, though i dont think this game needs skimpy outfits >.>

I like most of them though, that barb costume sounds nice along with the ranger.

I like most of them though, that barb costume sounds nice along with the ranger.

I disagree more skimpy = more money = more dlc for us :D

I LOVE THIS IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!....though i am saddened that the jester is a base female character...which implies her legendary counterpart would be female...though, since it IS a class with a male skin, mebbe it could also have both as legendary?

I LOVE THIS IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!....though i am saddened that the jester is a base female character...which implies her legendary counterpart would be female...though, since it IS a class with a male skin, mebbe it could also have both as legendary?

Same. I also would like legendary counterparts for alternate gender skins (amazon, demoness, jester).

I support having more costume options for the DLC characters, sure. Perhaps in packs per hero-type, so (new?) players who only bought a EV aren't sitting around feeling like they wasted money on costumes for a barbarian, Summoner, and Jester hero-types that they don't own and can't use.

However, none of these DLC characters are the legendary heroes we've heard so much about since the time we started up the game, to the portraits on the tavern walls, to the sculptures that adorn many different areas of the castle defended in the initial campaign. Making the DLC character costumes 'legendary' costumes kinda tosses that element of build up and anticipation right in the bin.

Maybe Epic costumes? ; )

(As the Squire can start without pants, it makes sense that new DLC characters could have equally skimpy clothing if it's funny.)

Ranger: Dress the ranger as Rambo complete with a reward 50 cal machine gun. Make it 1 weapon but it has 2 models and shoots as 2.

Series EV: The overall descriptor of the op sounds sweet just make sure to give the EV her rocket boots that so many of us want with summoner level burn time.

Initiate: I really like op suggestion.

Jester: scantly clad works for me. Fool male jester: come on this is a no brainer were talking Joker time for sure.

Barbarian: Gorilla would be fun complete with annoying big monkey sounds.

Amazon female barbarian: Xena complete with Chakrum .

Adept: not to sure ill edit if i think of something

Summoner: Demon like with a flaming skull would rock.

Demoness female summoner: this ones kinda hard as the outfit is sweet already.

Given the idea, I want to make artwork of what I think they would look like.. :D
OH! What about this as a Legendary Summoner? It's an OC I made a while ago during school.

I also would like legendary counterparts for alternate gender skins (amazon, demoness, jester).

^ pretty much this

Super Legendary Costumes for DLC characters and jetpacking costumes for the other as well.

Super Legendary Countess? Can also fly, but only in her own game ;)

Like the idea, but not needed at the moment. First of the the current Legendary ones aren't even worth the effort of getting them for the slight boost and slower movement. Just the movement itself annoys me, it's like being level 1 all over again. But anyways, I'm sure when the next set of DLC of a new story will involve the other characters and will probably get something like that. Also, the barbarian has the TavernKeep costume so that kinda messes it all up. Unless the Tavern Keep was his father! DUN DUN DUN!!

I don't foresee this happening, however, I would love to see it happen anyway. And there's nothing wrong with the occasional skimpy outfit, so long as the age of the characters match. Huntress butt cleavage, anyone? O.o;

How would you propose these be obtainable, through CD or a new method?

This is definitely an issue that I've had for a while. well, part of an issue. The main four characters get all these ccostumes, while the DLC characters get one or two (disregarding the gender swaps of the 4 starting characters). Plus, I love the legendary hero costumes, while I dont use any of the orriginal 4. I prefer the gender swaps. The DLC heroes need more costumes

If you complete CD with say, summoner, I think you should get a legendary summoner and demoness costume instead of having to play as one costume, then the other. I dont rly care if there isnt even a super legendary version, just a regular legendary is fine.

Bounty Hunter: Samus? Master Chief?