Ultimate Defender! Finally

http://i.imgur.com/kSqyc.jpg
Thanks from Criocentii and myself to:

Trendy: For making this fantastic game which I love albeit all of it's little bugs.

My friends on steam: For being dears and helping me with some of the impossible/annoying to solo missions.
(this includes the clan I recently joined! NmNx)

Me: For the hours I've put into working on a second account on this game after some unfortunate events with my whole other steam account.

My pets on Dun def: For being adorable and giving me motivation. ;D

Congratz!

Is that a Super Legendary Knight costume too? I'd argue the Super Legendaries are harder to get than Ultimate Defender, what with CD being ridiculous on HC.

I'd argue the Super Legendaries are harder to get than Ultimate Defender, what with CD being ridiculous on HC.

Hey look, a warez spam bot that copies text from other people's posts. Does this forum have a report user button?

Hey look, a warez spam bot that copies text from other people's posts. Does this forum have a report user button?

Off-Topic: Under the perfile info there is a botton to report.

On-Topic: Whit This you get the Chicken?

On-Topic: Whit This you get the Chicken?

Chicken is Legendary Defender, not Ultimate Defender.

Ultimate Defender gives +50 inventory spaces, the Tavernkeep Impostor costume and access to the second hidden tavern room.

Congratz! I'm only missing the Crystaline Dimension Nightmare achiev for getting mine :( Lost last time on Mage Section... Have to work harder on that XD

UGH!!!! I hate you so much right now... me and 2 friends just did this and get to final boss fpr CD and friends get timed out at the cutscene and im only one fighting final boss... WTF!!!! Don't know how many times I played that map today and got screwed over by something stupid like that.... sigh.

congrats though.

UGH!!!! I hate you so much right now... me and 2 friends just did this and get to final boss fpr CD and friends get timed out at the cutscene and im only one fighting final boss... WTF!!!! Don't know how many times I played that map today and got screwed over by something stupid like that.... sigh.

congrats though.

If there's a spot I would love to get in on that xD