Sign in to follow this  
Deathdealer1877

I'm going to the Marines-Goodbye DungeonDefenders

You really helped me out when I first started playing this game. I'll never forget that. Thank you for your service. Hooah

I know im a little late but imma miss you man had great time playing with you on PC and having you host me on PS3 ;D im happy i got to know you! Be safe out there hope you come back safe!

Great well wishes from all your fellow countrymen I've read... well written from their hearts. Good luck to you and the future. Being whoever or wherever you are... defend it well!!! PEACE to MANKIND.

later death inoe for a fact you'll be missed and it was fun having you as an event host in fact you were my very first event host! and you made that event a very enjoyable time for me, hopefully we see you back on PSN sooner or later maybe wen/if dundef 2 or 3 are out

Congrats on joining the marines, my friend said the air force and the marines don't like each other so don't get near the air force people. :D

DD1877,

Me and you had rocky beginnings back in the day. With that said there is a old saying " I have never met a marine I didn't like ".

From all us at home we appreciate your dedication, commitment and honor in service. Thank you.

Good luck Devil Dog

11 weeks basic / a week home / deploy to advanced MOS training (depends your choosen MOS ) / settle down you have plenty of time to get back in to the gaming scene - until then good luck. Paris or San Diego MCRD?

sounds like an event host job just opened up...hmmmm.

"Foo, you are my favorite forum poster. That is all." - Classic22
Hes going to fight for our country and possibly die and your concerned about his hosting spot? Thats unbelievable.

Let's turn this thread back in the right direction. Nick I've really enjoyed playing with you what seems like daily for hrs since may. I had a lot of time to talk to you on ps3 and console. You've been a good friend and I wish nothing but the best for you and your fiance and a safe return home!

Nick, I've known you for 3 months and just because we haven't talked the past week or so I don't think it means our friendship has lessened in any way. Look man, we've been friends since the console days, and I wish you alot of luck, and sometimes I would just wish me, you, Dalton, and Ian could all get in a skype call and talk. I wish you the best of luck while you serve your time for our country and I have the upmost respect for you. I hope you stay safe, and Nick, God bless you man.

yolo and one other thing yolo

No. Just no.

we all will be playing black ops 2

This guy is a perfect example of why I have lost faith in humanity.

But honestly, good luck out there. Come back safely.