I'm going to the Marines-Goodbye DungeonDefenders

Hey guys,I have been around the community for a while as a friend and a host. But now it is my time to say goodbye. I have enlisted to the Marines and have been accepted. I will be leaving in the next to weeks to go to camp. I will not be playing theses next two weeks but preparing to go. Todays console event is the last time I will be on Dungeon Defenders,or any game for a while, Four years to be exact.

It has been an honor and a pleasure to host and play with you all. I look forward to the day of my return so I may rejoin you all once again.

For the last time,on my last post I wish you all the best and to have a good time defending.
Sincerely,
Nicholas Vogele

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Luck DD!!
Stay Safe and return home to us!!
I'm happy to have been able to participate in many of the events you've hosted!!!!

Keep Strong and Stay Proud, Marine!!! <3

KILL KILL KILL some people

A little bit uncomfortable.

ANywhoo, good luck to you. Keep your head straight and make it back safe.

I'll miss you man,you've been my best friend since 8th grade and I love you like a brother. You go out there,do you job and come home safely. I'll watch after your family on the home front here so don't worry about them. From my family,your family and I we love you.

Raise up those resistances, get some good Marine Builders, and stay safe man. Hope we hear from you over the next few.

Haha wont be playing games for the next few years!?!? After boot camp you will be playing all the time when you aren't at work!! Haha welcome to the US Armed Forces!

Welcome to the club of DD players that's in the military. I'm in the army here at Fort Bragg and got some of my fellow battles to play DD on xbox, PS3 and the computer. well good luck at paris island, you will make it just get an open mind. HOOAH

Damn 2 Weeks? Marines gets you out there super quick huh? Ppl I've known in navy and air force took months to deploy.

Good luck

Okay i just want to say yolo and one other thing yolo come back safe and i want you to be the biggest badass out there we all will be playing black ops 2 saying wow death is doing this right now from me and all who post we say gl yolo we love you come back safe and most of all dont let any campers, hackers, drop shoters, 10 year old kids get you and then you will win and do this well going home with your new blood brothers... http://youtu.be/65bXGukGGLY

Damn 2 Weeks? Marines gets you out there super quick huh? Ppl I've known in navy and air force took months to deploy.

Good luck

he is preparing to go those 2 weeks and for air force, its need more training (need lern to fly planes and stuff).

PS: remember use armor whit 60+ upgrades, play like squire, so you have more health and use 200+^ moraggo weps!!! lol. God luck!

he is preparing to go those 2 weeks and for air force, its need more training (need lern to fly planes and stuff).

PS: remember use armor whit 60+ upgrades, play like squire, so you have more health and use 200+^ moraggo weps!!! lol. God luck!

Not everyone in the air force is a pilot...

Good luck Nick, might see you around ;)

Not everyone in the air force is a pilot...

Good luck Nick, might see you around ;)

lets hope you guys are on the same side though

Deathdealer, thank you for all your help with the PC events, very much appreciated. You are an excellent host, community member, and friend. I hope everything goes well for you in the marines and thank you for taking the time to serve our country (United States). Take care and hope our path's will cross sometime in the near future.