Sign in to follow this  
ericneo

Myth drop rates need fixing

I've clocked over 104 hours into this game just grinding insane/survival/hardcore and have yet to see a single myth drop, What gives?

Is the only way to get them now to buy them from other players? because they sure aren't dropping on any map.

I've clocked over 104 hours into this game just grinding insane/survival/hardcore and have yet to see a single myth drop, What gives?

Is the only way to get them now to buy them from other players? because they sure aren't dropping on any map.

Mythic s drop from Glittering caverns Insane Hardcore Survival around wave 18-25 but are low quality other than that u need dlc

Get the Shards DLC pack so you can get NM mode, and then you can do NM on an easy map like Magus and still get very good myths.

If it is as announced, you don't need shards to host nm. They said after shards 4 anyone will be able to host nm games.

Play NM on magus, you will get too much myth.

Oh I didn't realize they made NM available for everyone now. At least I had to buy the pack to unlock NM mode.

I was under the impression that you do need to own the shards content to host nightmare. It was just that only players who bought the "Complete Pack" (essentially pre-ordering all the shards DLC packs) were able to host NM before the release of shards 4. I may be wholly mistaken, but that's the impression I got from the beginning.

As to the OP, on insane difficulty, you won't be seeing much in the way of mythical gear in the vanilla campaign maps short of later wave survival. Insane does give some mythical, but not a lot unless you're doing some of the newer(ish) challenges or shards map survival.