Sign in to follow this  
Chirimorin

Pricing Mythicals?

Hey everyone,

What is the usual method of pricing mythical items? I have some that I won't use and I would like to sell them.
I would just like a general guide that I can apply to my items so I can also price newer myths I find instead of having to ask every single time I found some.
I didn't think the trading section would be appropriate for this question do that's why I put it here.

Also, this is for the PC version of the game.

Thanks in advance :)

I tend to sell "starter myths" for around 3-5m usually. Some of the better tower or hero myths with 100^-200^ can sell for 50m+.

I've seen them for for 300mil+ which is lame. Personally I think 1-5mil is the sweet spot. Depending on the quality of course. Myths are so early to come by now.

-type R blood-

I only sell high quality ones, 200+, and I was going crazy about both pricing them individually and having someone with unlimited funds come in and clear the store.

Now I price them all at 50-100m, if someone approaches about not being able to afford something, they can have'em for free.

I sell all high end myths for 20 million straight, as it's easier than trying to do as fulano said he used to.

It all depends on you some people like to sell a starter pack for 1 mil to 5 mil. Others are selling one piece of bad mythical for 200 mil

bad myths i give away for free
mediocre myths end up being free or pretty low value
reasonable/high end myths usually double price from vendor and incase it brings good ups and high stats i set the price to 50m tops, usually happens with themed drops, like aquanos weapons.

Myth accessories go in the billions i guess, myth pets can be either low or too high, depending on the pet, stats and ups and where it came from.

I do double to triple vendor price depending on the piece and how many upgrades and negatives it has.

I sell mediocre myths for 5 mil to 30 or so, depending on the piece. Less than 5 and you are likely to make more money selling outright.

Really nice pieces, i. e. 200 or 300s in the right configuration (all 4 tower stats for example) I have priced at 50 mil to up to 300 or so and they seem to move reasonably well. Many myths are better than Trans.

I've done a lot of shopping in my time and this seems to be consistent with the marketplace.

One interesting practice I have seen is to price according to the number of ups (261 ups = 261 mil). Don't worry know how much success those players actually have selling, tho.

Personally, when I enter a shop, and see Myth armor priced at 30mil+, I normally just leave. It's to easy to find, I can't justify spending/selling for a lot. For Myth stuff, I go 2x Tavern or less. Even most of my Trans doesn't go over 100mil.

why don't you just price them yourself? how much do YOU want for them? how much would YOU want to pay for something similar?

Thanks a lot for the replies guys, much appreciated :)

why don't you just price them yourself? how much do YOU want for them? how much would YOU want to pay for something similar?

Because I haven't been playing for a while so I'm a pretty new player again. I have no idea of the value of myths or how easy it is to farm mana with a proper set of gear.
The myths I'm selling right now probably fall under the complete fail category but meh

I price them like that:

The starting price is 25m, for every stat that is over 200 (except speed), I add 50m. If it has 100-200 upgrades, I add 50m. 200-300 upgrades adds 100m. If the price now is between 100m and 200m, I reduce it by 50. If it's between 200m and 300m, I lower the price by 100m. Everything that costs more than 300m is instead sold on the floor, because I can probably get 1b for that. It sounds pretty expensive, but people keep buying my stuff and if they don't, I lower the price of every item by 50m which works quite well.

Price formula:

Price = (25 + [NumberOfStatsOver200] * 50 + ([NumberOfUpgrades] - 100) / 2) * 0,66

I normally go for about 20m on my myths. I only sell those that have 4 tower stats or hero hp and attack plus at least ability, so they are actually useful to people.