Sign in to follow this  
Gorillabiscuits

NM Mistymire Campaign

I'm looking to trying to do mistymire campaign on nightmare solo. I was wondering what kind of stats would you guys recommend.

Right now I have:
Tower Squire: 1000/1500/400/1000
Summoner: 500/1300/200/700
Tower EV: 400/800/500/300
Working on getting gear for a trap huntress, as well as a dps monk.

Any help is appreciated.

I managed it with stats slightly higher than yours using the build in this thread. You should probably get your dps monk up first though, will make it so much easier

A 74 simple traptress for gas make the thing easy, sorry but i dont understand how a player with those stat dont know campaigns builds, seriusly. btw, use search function, you are the last asking for this, not the first one, theres millon of guides.

Just cleared this map the first time solo yesterday with builders in relatively the same range as your characters. Though as has been pointed out you might want to expand your character stable a bit (traptress, dps toon, aura monk), or bring a friend along, to get the results you want.

Honestly with the stats you have once you have good anti copter measures in place clearing to the boss should be a relative non-issue. The problem is the boss is a bit ridiculous on nightmare. The 51 million HPs (solo) backed by her massive damage reduction (80%~ I believe) along with the ability to physically move and otherwise incapacitate towers (with webbing) makes her a exercise in frustration without a good DPS character to keep her preoccupied.

So yeah, while the characters you have with you right now should perform their roles on this map just fine with the stats they have, you really might want to invest in a boss killer (that DPS monk, around same stat ranges though in hero stats ofc, with a 10000+ damage weapon) before making the attempt.

What i did, was one i got everything set up to survive the trash... i summoned an army of archers and some mages, and basically on the boss wave put them in the middle, the boss was surrounded by the minions of the underworld, while my dps character ran around and healed what was getting low. basically the minions used the spider queen as a pin cushion

A 74 simple traptress for gas make the thing easy, sorry but i dont understand how a player with those stat dont know campaigns builds, seriusly. btw, use search function, you are the last asking for this, not the first one, theres millon of guides.

I wasn't asking for a build, I was asking for a stat range that I should be looking at to handle NM mistymire solo.

Just cleared this map the first time solo yesterday with builders in relatively the same range as your characters. Though as has been pointed out you might want to expand your character stable a bit (traptress, dps toon, aura monk), or bring a friend along, to get the results you want.

Honestly with the stats you have once you have good anti copter measures in place clearing to the boss should be a relative non-issue. The problem is the boss is a bit ridiculous on nightmare. The 51 million HPs (solo) backed by her massive damage reduction (80%~ I believe) along with the ability to physically move and otherwise incapacitate towers (with webbing) makes her a exercise in frustration without a good DPS character to keep her preoccupied.

So yeah, while the characters you have with you right now should perform their roles on this map just fine with the stats they have, you really might want to invest in a boss killer (that DPS monk, around same stat ranges though in hero stats ofc, with a 10000+ damage weapon) before making the attempt.

Thanks, will try it once I get my monk up and some better gear on him.

I'm looking to trying to do mistymire campaign on nightmare solo. I was wondering what kind of stats would you guys recommend.

Right now I have:
Tower Squire: 1000/1500/400/1000
Summoner: 500/1300/200/700
Tower EV: 400/800/500/300
Working on getting gear for a trap huntress, as well as a dps monk.

Any help is appreciated.

I did it with around those stats my monk was hybrid dps and auras tho, make sure you place atleast 1 healing aura where the boss spawns and use minion walls then its realy easy. Also Try get a Seahorse xD easy dps for nightmare