Request for part 3 of CD mage area nmhc

i used a build from the forums and can easily get to the mage area, but i cant seem to get past it, i would just like to see how other people take on that part so i can try new things
thanks

I just made it past this point last night. I started trying the guide posted here but never could succeed. I replaced a couple ogres with archers and on the hot points added two mages and patrolled the south with my less than adequate dps monk.

I barely squeaked by. I really think vs. solo this portion would be much much easier with a solid partner.

I just made it past this point last night. I started trying the guide posted here but never could succeed. I replaced a couple ogres with archers and on the hot points added two mages and patrolled the south with my less than adequate dps monk.

I barely squeaked by. I really think vs. solo this portion would be much much easier with a solid partner.

yeh i think im using the same layout as you as it is the only one on the forums, thanks 4 the tip i shall try it

Another thing to note is the importance of gas traps. Once I had those placed in the right spots it really aided in the amount of ogres to deal with at once.