best shai u have got on medium?

hi guys, would like to know what people have got on war of the djinn on medium, whats the best shai u have got on medium difficulty, would like to know because i dont know weather to do war of the djinn on medium or hard. thanks.

There are often discussions of this type going on, and what generally comes out is a pretty strong anecdotal theme of randomness. Of course without looking at the algorithm in the code behind the game to know for sure, whether it's truly random regardless of level or whether each level has a different probability curve (with a better % chance of a better weapon on a higher difficulty) is pretty near impossible to be sure of.

Nonetheless, my advice is to play on hard unless it's a hardship. If hard is too difficult or time-consuming, then medium "probably" gives you as good a shot at what you'd like to get.

I have this issue with glaives. For my characters, medium (portal defense) is boring and hard is genuinely difficult for me to win. So I go with medium.

But I'd do hard if I could, just in case. ;)

There are often discussions of this type going on, and what generally comes out is a pretty strong anecdotal theme of randomness. Of course without looking at the algorithm in the code behind the game to know for sure, whether it's truly random regardless of level or whether each level has a different probability curve (with a better % chance of a better weapon on a higher difficulty) is pretty near impossible to be sure of.

Nonetheless, my advice is to play on hard unless it's a hardship. If hard is too difficult or time-consuming, then medium "probably" gives you as good a shot at what you'd like to get.

I have this issue with glaives. For my characters, medium (portal defense) is boring and hard is genuinely difficult for me to win. So I go with medium.

But I'd do hard if I could, just in case. ;)

oh ok then lol, thanks for that, i hear that people get shai's with 152^ on medium, wanted to know if it actually made a difference

u all talk about getting one with 100+ ^ on ur first run, my first run on medium i got one with 41^ then on hard one with 21^ -.-

do you guys think i should farm a shai on medium then? or hard?

I prefer to run on hard. One thing I have definitely noticed is higher difficulty has a stronger impact on other stats besides attack damage and level. For instance on medium your more likely to get one with low reload low SPS and low PS, you might have to use 15^ to 20^ just to get those stats where you want them

I prefer to run on hard. One thing I have definitely noticed is higher difficulty has a stronger impact on other stats besides attack damage and level. For instance on medium your more likely to get one with low reload low SPS and low PS, you might have to use 15^ to 20^ just to get those stats where you want them

ok thanks for that, that makes sense. will do my runs on hard then to get better stats :D

wow you guys make it sound easy to get -_- personally i dont like doin runs unless i know a flawless build but theres no set up for that that is why im settling with my lvl 31 shai that i got on my 1st go

wow you guys make it sound easy to get -_- personally i dont like doin runs unless i know a flawless build but theres no set up for that that is why im settling with my lvl 31 shai that i got on my 1st go

There are flawless builds. You just need strong enough builders. I personally use a all squire build on hard that kills all the djinn for me, all I do is run around and hit lamps :)