Doing Giraffe runs on hard or insane

Are there huge differences in the quality of the Giraffe/Kairi based on hard or insane difficulty? I've been told the difference in quality is minimal so I have been doing pure strat on hard, but the best Giraffe for me lately has been 58^ after almost 10 runs with 3 controllers! Is this purely bad luck or should I be doing it on Insane difficulty? Just want to hear from what others have recieved on Hard difficulty level.

I never recieved a giraffe over 39^ on hard or insane! As soon as I did it on medium for the first time I pulled a 60^ one for 74...over the rest of my giraffe runs I have done them on easy and medium and pulled a 91^ for 78 and 106^ for 83 along with many others for 74 and 78!! I say the higher difficulties are pretty stingy lol

Are you kidding me! This makes no logical sense to me....so I should be doing the runs on Medium? I wonder how others have faired on Hard difficulty, consistent with our experiences or if I should transition to the easier difficulty option.

I hear some good stories of great luck on hard and insane, I have just yet to see them! I was pulling at least one high up 74 or 78 giraffe at least every other run when I was doing mine!

I've had pretty good luck on insane. I haven't run a giraffe run in over month but when was seemed to pull a roughly 90 upgrade giraffe/kairi every other run

now I'm utterly confused...guess I'll do a runs on medium today and runs on insane tomorrow to see what happens, hard difficulty has accomplished nothing for me. Thanks for the feedback.

My brother and I been doing this over 50 run with 4 controllers, and 200+ kairis and 200+ giraffes. We notice the best are from hard not insane, but if you must do insane then great. But for medium, we found some missing stats.

The highest upgrade giraffes I've gotten have been on Easy/Medium. You get the occasional one with a negative stat here and there, but getting an 80^ giraffe for a really really simple EASY difficulty run is pretty sweet.

Imo its all about luck for the upgrade amount but for stats i still think the more difficulty you play in the more good stats you get i since i never had minus stats on insane but in hard i had few minus stats on girraffe

I got 115^ kairi req 83, 93^ giraffe req 78 on hard; I got 113^ kairi req 83, 80^ giraffe req 78 on insane. I would say it more depends on luck. However, just for the 7 mil exp, I prefer doing it on insane.

i get a ton ( TON ) of 30-35^ giraffes on hard and just one 78 whit 89^
also what i hate is that the bad stats is always an tower one...

Yea I don't know how big a difference it is but doing it on hard is almost pointless.

I get easy and a medium because you can a f k. but on hard you cant totally a f k so you might as well do it on insane and get 7,000,000 xp and a chance it decent loot

Yea I don't know how big a difference it is but doing it on hard is almost pointless.

I get easy and a medium because you can a f k. but on hard you cant totally a f k so you might as well do it on insane and get 7,000,000 xp and a chance it decent loot

I can see you point. For what we do is just work for us. I have 2 ps3 and my brother also have 2 ps3; we run 4 ps3 with 4 controllers at each ps3 all the same time. Just two of us will be very hard to set-up and repair, so that is why we need to let the clock slowly goes down while we repaired the other. That is the secret of how we farm our kairi and giraffe, we just keep on playing for the chance of luck.

the best one ive had was a 109^ on easy on my 2nd go the highest ive had and hard/insane is 96^
but drops are random do 8 runs in 2 day and my highest was 68^ for 83 all others were below 40^

i afk on hard, just move a bit to let my guardians buff towers where the ogre spawn

i afk on hard, just move a bit to let my guardians buff towers where the ogre spawn

Lol..if you are moving a bit you aren't afk. And I assume around wave 15 you have to repair every build phase. That isnt afk and its the same thing you do on insane.

I said totally afk, as in you set up at wave 8 then you change the channel or go away until you have your giraffes