Dropping items from forge in King's Game can result in lost items!!!

so yeah, friend of mine got an awesome pet imp, wanted to show it to me, so he drops the pet from the forge, and it falls through the hole.. you'd think it will fall on the other platform below the forge, but beneath that hole, is another hole... and it fell aaaaaaaaaaaalll the way down into the abyss...

please fix this

oh and one of the mods ehre said it would drop onto the other platform.. it does.. some times... but this one fell into that other hole that has the rainbow colored stick floating in it...

Cipher

I don't think this is something that needs to be fixed. Just wait until you get to your tavern to show each other your loot.

And not to mention that this is a bad idea anyways since the game seems to disconnect whenever someone at Valve HQ sneezes.

If you want to show off items, equip em and have the other person look at your gear...

^ That, and what did you expect when dropping stuff near a hole...

that's what i do with randoms yeah, but with good friends i don't really care

also, been farming king's game campaign, and returning to tavern is annoying if you want to play the same map again

so yeah, agree fifty fifty :p

^ That, and what did you expect when dropping stuff near a hole...

to fall on the platform below, cuz i read that on here xD

Cipher

that's what i do with randoms yeah, but with good friends i don't really care

also, been farming king's game campaign, and returning to tavern is annoying if you want to play the same map again

I always return to the tavern just to see what's in the tavern shop. It's like 20 extra seconds.

I don't think this is something that needs to be fixed. Just wait until you get to your tavern to show each other your loot.

And not to mention that this is a bad idea anyways since the game seems to disconnect whenever someone at Valve HQ sneezes.

no. this needs to be fixed. the forge should never be near a hole, for numerous reason. mana falling into an abyss when you try to switch characters is another issue.

a lot of times during waves i will pick up items when playing with a friend because i dont want to take the chance that it will randomly despawn, and i shouldnt have to worry about it falling into nothingness if i decide to give it to him in the middle of a survival run if he wants it. especially if it is an upgrade and he wants it so he can go ahead and dump mana into it because he is close to the mana cap.

it needs to be fixed. same with the forge at sky city.

This.

True the hole there sucks, friend got a sup/trans item he wanted to show and it fell down te hole.....so we rofled irl and went to tavern to start another map and forget about the item that fell down.... why so serious people? its a gaaammme :)

Sometimes I get mad when I want to share with a friend a sandwich I made and I put the plate on the couch and the dog comes up and eats it before I can share it.

I guess next time I should probably put it on the table where I know it'll be safe from my dog.

I thought I would let you all know, there is a post by my friend and I about the issue of items falling off the map in the bug section of the forum. Another issue is the items falling off the map from flying enemies as well.