A Way to avoid freezing after DLC maps 90~100% Works

For whoever don't know this
returning to tavern right after finishing DLC maps causes freezing for the most part

Anyway if you proceed to next map (By clicking on the crystal then Start button) and leave the scene run till the end without pressing PS button or messaging someone it'll let you go to the next map and then you can return to tavern without freezing - in aquanos you'll go directly to tavern

I just freezed few times when i accidently press PS or when i have lotsa messages in my inbox(that a reason for the rest of freezes as well)
Hope it works with the rest of you
and hope many defenders benefits from this thread cheers :)

Note:
This method is to avoid the freezing AFTER finishing DLC maps not to avoid the freezing during playing 4 characters or even three in the maps both are different stories

Easiest way around freezing is after you finish marrago let it finish saving then quit the game back to the xmb screen n open DD again..

Easiest way around freezing is after you finish marrago let it finish saving then quit the game back to the xmb screen n open DD again..

its my understanding that quitting the game from anywhere other than the main,menu Carries a chance of corruption.

I've tried wat OP says and it NV worked for me

sounds made up.

Try it then tell me if its made up^^
And yea quitting the game may lead you to corruption as i heard
never tried it though since i was afraid

I usually crash after the run and after going back to the tavern, like when I try to join someone else's game or when another run gets started. Now I quit out to the main menu, quit out to the xmb, then start it up again. It's longer, and more tedious, but in case either or both rumors are correct, should be safe enough.

its my understanding that quitting the game from anywhere other than the main,menu Carries a chance of corruption.

thats the first time ive ever heard that.. I do it all the time , an know ppl that do it all the time... As long as u let it save first its not gunna freeze.. And if it doesnt freeze it doesnt corrupt.. But if you dont feel safe doin it then dont thats fer sure lol

But if you dont feel safe doin it then dont thats fer sure lol

^^^
+1 That implys on this thread as well :)
If you don't feel like doing it then don't lol
I just thought sharing what i'm doin ...I have Plus so i don't lose anything by freezing either way

Just did Moraggo on hard with 3 characters, It froze before i even got to the cutscene :/

You finished it with 3 characters even from the start? lol it usually freezes with me @ wave 11 while playing with 3 characters
Anyway i think my method works with me only maybe :(

Just did Moraggo on hard with 3 characters, It froze before i even got to the cutscene :/

I just froze a few minutes ago running Moraggo with one other person and afk'ing my 2nd controller when the genie king had only 150,000 left....haha

ps button can cause a freeze... but its not the cause of the freezing...

i have guides in my sig... read them...

the easy way to avoid it is...

play offline solo
turn off music
turn off SFX
saturation at the lowest
try not to spam R2 with a huntress monk or mage (lots of projectiles)

and even then it can still freeze... the issues lie within the PS3 itself, the RAM just cant cope with a million things happening..

every run you complete.... hit the crystal once its saved,
then in the next map, quit to tavern,
from the tavern quit to main menu once saved,
then quit the game
restart your ps3
turn it back on and load up DD again..

BUT... this can still cause crashes... theres no way to really avoid crashes... its a computer... itl do as it wishes!

:)

ps button can cause a freeze...

^^^Ive never had this happen or heard of this^^^

[QUOTE=commandandco;613415
every run you complete.... hit the crystal once its saved,
then in the next map, quit to tavern,
from the tavern quit to main menu once saved,
then quit the game
restart your ps3
turn it back on and load up DD again..

BUT... this can still cause crashes... theres no way to really avoid crashes... its a computer... itl do as it wishes!

:)[/QUOTE]

All this seems like alot of steps n stuff for nothing though... I personally play marrago like a million times a day (when im on) n the ooonnlly time it freezes is after the level is done when i click goto tavern..or if i have 3 ppl connected to the level...other than that i never see freezing

if you play with one other person online you can bring in a afk and it wont freeze cuz theres only 2 ppl connected But 3 characters...doesnt matter if its online or not... AYah keep saturation down n numbers off... Thats fer sure...

All i do is
wait for the blue wheel to stop
then hold the ps button n quit the game
open it back up..

U dont need to hit crystal n goto tavern n turn off ps3 n alllll this crazyness

hey eyeyeyeoeyoeeoyeoyeoye! :D hehe how ya been?

please remember i did say " the easy way to avoid it is... "

i didnt say.. you have too :P.. just precautions some people can take ;) hehe