I have yet to get a useable Pawn Shot. I think I've run the dumb map NMHC like 10 times and they've all been just disgusting.

I've run it 10 times and only ever recieved myths, sometimes even godly (53 mana).

you're doing hardcore right? makes a world of difference

Ah, I was under the impression that completing Survival gave the weapons as well as the giraffe.

it used to, but since the patch, you only get a giraffe (and knowing my luck with giraffes, i only get stinky ones :p)

Cipher

I have yet to get a useable Pawn Shot. I think I've run the dumb map NMHC like 10 times and they've all been just disgusting.

I've yet to get a usable reward.

you're doing hardcore right? makes a world of difference

Not for me. I get crap rewards no matter what.

My pawn shot before the patch gives me 2.67mil per shot with a cat... never been able to get another even close to it since.

20 or so plus runs of Kings Game. I got 1 ultimate with 215 ups. Every other weapon has been 250 ups or less.

I'm kind of curious, anyone who has been farming the map a lot, has anyone ever gotten any rewards that have perfect stats on it, like a myth with 400 to some stats?

cause every ultimate I've gotten have gotten bad stats except in base attack and upgrades. But when I get a supreme or a myth, they always have great stats but low upgrades and base attack.

I'm kind of curious, anyone who has been farming the map a lot, has anyone ever gotten any rewards that have perfect stats on it, like a myth with 400 to some stats?

cause every ultimate I've gotten have gotten bad stats except in base attack and upgrades. But when I get a supreme or a myth, they always have great stats but low upgrades and base attack.

Had a few +400 myth armor and weaps drop. Any untli and supreme I've seen has been garbage though.

EDIT: Was talking about item drops, my reward items have been the opposite of yours, sups and trans good, myth bad.

I've gotten some pretty decent pawn shots. My main problem with most of them however is a massive negative reload speed. They are either mediocre myths or Trans and above with negative reload.

it happened to me again, I decided to play since the chests have 300 mana on it, I got my whole set up just about in the first wave so it was easy to solo, I got 4 controllers going for the last wave.... I got 4 myths with perfect stats but crap upgrades and attack base.
woe is me :( On the bright side is that one of them is perfect for using with a Jester for a side weapon for just the stats.

I just want to know if the RNG truly is "random" then why does EVERY Pawn Shot I get have negative 70 or more reload speed? Seems awfully consistent to me. I've got 13 of them from NMHC in my box and all but 2 have a HUGE negative reload speed.

Still can't get past wave 19 with 2k stats. This level is still too damn hard! I get better results doing Mistymire, which I can actually complete all the way to the end.

Still can't get past wave 19 with 2k stats. This level is still too damn hard! I get better results doing Mistymire, which I can actually complete all the way to the end.

But we're not on the survival topic. :O