There almost no way to join a public game -_-

What can we do to stop this KICKING SPAM?

Everyone, plz post your opinions.

Hmmm...

This is an option in the game. I personally think, if most of the experienced players start giving a good exemple, it could maybe start a new trend. The "I never kick" trend. :)

As a new player I feel your pain. Although the kicking isn't as bad as people claim it to be, just be patient... they think your mooching off their build.

The "I never kick" trend. :)

I like this idea!

I haven't kicked anyone for about three months now. You know, sometimes relax and host a game to help out new players can be fun. Too much intense farming will cause headache; a little friendly game may gain you happiness.

Yeah, setting the example is the only way! If you show the new people that kicking isn't always the answer, then they will believe the same concept! I let anyone play as long as they are nice and have a good playing etiquette!

Lol i have never kicked anyone since i started playing back in November but i rarely host games. Ive kicked people but that was because i was tolled too , i never kick intentionally.

some of the resons you get kicked are your level, wepons,armour ect....

i do hate it when you join a game and get kicked instantly even if there is no one else in the lobby
i do kick people myself mainly if they are afk, selling towers, or not helping in the game

Really dont understand why getting kicked bothers some ppl so much.ive been kicked hundreds of times and couldn't care less. Host your own game and get over it

I most definitely approve the decision to kick people, but solely on Moraggo (hard/insane). Reason 1: Freezing, and thus the risk of getting a corrupted file. 2. Low level chars, the map on insane is quite demanding, and i can't afford to play with someone who can barely fend off a single Djinn, leaving the huge map for me to constantly keep an eye on. No, thanks!

In other words, if u want to play those download maps especially Moraggo & Aquanos, don't go online.. play solo or offline. That way u will never kick people nor nobody will join you. End of story! I personally disagree with the kicking bec I never kick people. I only kick those annoying people who begs for armor & weapon w/o any trade at all or they trade pathetic stuff. I mostly go online doing Glitterhelm map to help low level characters who wants to level up. As long as they don't sell my towers, we're A OKAY.

Its not completely your fault u get kicked. A lot of people host a public lobby to just trade or even show off their stuff lol I personally would not play this game if you could not kick people!

I agree sometimes people kick without giving a proper chance. I always repair, kill everything i can and give all my mana to the host and still most times I'm kicked. Most of my friends have stopped playing since the freezing issues and sometimes it gets really boring grinding alone in glitterhelm. Feel free to add me if you like PSN: Funatikz

Hosting your own games is the only viable solution to your problem. The chance will always exist of being kicked & it's something that you just have to deal with. At least when you're hosting, you're the one doing the kicking.

On that note, when I host I run Assault or Glitterhelm on Insane. I always kick the modders & give the legit noobs my lower upgrade gear. It's weird, but rather gratifying knowing that I've helped a random.

Edit: Capt's suggestion is pretty good as well. You join their tavern (with your mic in), make some small-talk. Discuss what you would like to do or see if they would like help. This should decrease the chances of you getting kicked. Of course if you make a boneheaded move like selling defenses, you're probably going to get the boot.

There are many good and understandable reasons to kick. Just cause you weren't given a reason doesn't mean there isn't one. Every time you get kicked there is a reason. There are many things you can do so your not kick bait, but even then sometimes people will still not want you in there lobby :)

i still get kicked from some games now and i am level 83 on my apprentice, but people have there reasons on why they kick, just get over it and try to join someone elses or even better, host your own game!

I really wish Trendy would at least change the wording when you get kicked. "You have been forcibly removed from the game." Now everytime I see this I have the habit of saying, "You have been forcibly removed deez nuts from yo mouf." heh

Sometimes I press the wrong button and some players got kick because I press the wrong button when I just want to see their armors and weapon. XP