Hey right now i am level 80 squire with 1800 tower damage, and around 800 on all my other tower stats. Where would be the best place for me to level/farm where i could build. If you can please link a guide to the build on that map.

I haven't checked numbers, but King's Game gives a ton of XP, as does Aqua and City in the Cliffs. Insane HC gives plenty of xp/mana.

Farming gear is a bit more tricky. The harder maps, on the harder difficulties, at late survival waves should have the best chances to drop higher end gear.

The best bet might be to run the maps that give rewards. Boss Rush, Shipwreck Monsterfest, ect...

If you plan on farming better gear, other classes are a must, then go to the hardest map you can handle.

Are you looking more for XP or gear? Shards survival is good for both, but might be a bit rough with your stats. Gearing up from where you are isn't the best xp, but I'd suggest endless spires NM HC or throne room NM HC MM for gear. If you are just looking for XP then do Aquanos insane HC. With a summoner and good build you can afk it. Great xp and the chance for a decent seahorse.

ok, an addon to his question. What gives better gear, the later maps like palantir and kings game, or the shards like sky or aqua?

They are probably about on par. If you can handle any of those I suggest Aqua. It drops pretty decent gear and is the easiest to build IMO.

is aqua's gear better than palantis? and is palan better than kings? Cause most the stuff i found on kings was....um, how do i put this? garbage.

is aqua's gear better than palantis? and is palan better than kings? Cause most the stuff i found on kings was....um, how do i put this? garbage.

What difficulty were you on? Hardcore or non-hardcore?

As for which map is best for gear, I think the best is Crystaline Dimension on NM HC. From there, I am not fully sure of the multipliers, but Aqua is not as good as Sky City. I have no idea on Palantir vs. Kings game.

I use this kind of build for the throne room:
http://ddplanner.com/?l=8425,the-throne-room-survival-nm-hc-mm
Try to place the auras so that they get buffed. You probably could replace the walls in the middle by buff beams and minions. Put the reflection walls in front of the walls. The north is usually very easy to defend, so you can try removing the electric aura from there and use two str drain auras on east and west if need arises.

For Aqua I use this build as basis:
http://ddplanner.com/?l=10424,aquanos-nmhc-setup-639c
Just add towers and adjust according to your tower stats. In north I use one mage and 3 archers as it is usually very quiet there on survival nm hc. In northeast I use only a couple of minions with a wall, two towers and a reflection wall.

Hope this helps :)