Sign in to follow this  
Karas

Anime

I'm going to kick off this topic what anime are you into what do you like if you don't like anime why not?
If you are after recommendations I can help

A small list of some of the animes I've personally watched:

Kara no Kyoukai
Mirai Nikki
Another
Afro samurai
5 cm per second
Angel beats
Akira
Beelzebub
Blue exorcist
Claymore
and many many more if anyone wants to talk anime just message or post here :3

I love anime. :)

I'm currently following SAO(Sword Art Online). My favorite anime(s) have fantasy &/or medieval in them.

Sword art online is awesome the recent episode was great and well thought out so have you seen claymore then?

Sword art online is awesome the recent episode was great and well thought out so have you seen claymore then?
Yes, loved it. I really hope they will make another season 1 day.

yeah bout 203 i belive but omg its amazing haha i keep restarting it cause i love season 2 or 3 dont remember haha been trying to look for dvd box set so i can just sit in my cave and go on anime runs

currently watching fairy tail im on ep 60 or so its a really good anime imo i love it

I found about Fairy tail not to long ago played a lot of catch up in very quick amount of time and now I'm up to date lol.

But i find myself watching short series atm

ohh if your into short series watch angel beats

I have already watched it I loved that anime so much Girls Dead Monster - Alchemy is my ringtone the intro is just awesome just finished watching Zero no Tsukaima

I've been watching a lot of anime lately but my favorite so far has been Fruits basket. It's cute and super funny and I just love the storyline.

Ones I also enjoyed...
Angel sanctuary
Angel beats
Claymore
Corpse princess
Vampire bund
Anything Hellsing
Mushi-shi
Blood the last vampire
Chobits
Vampire and the rosary

There are many others that I just can not seem to think of the names to be honest.

Ones I didn't like so much...
Cl'annad..
I watched the entire thing. It's not bad but it's very confusing and by the end of it I was confused. It wasn't something I expected and it just left a bad taste in my mouth.

Yay mushi-shi that was a great one :) not a lot to it, just a collection of short stories with the mushi as a theme. I don't even know how to categorize that one :)

I've been watching a lot of anime lately but my favorite so far has been Fruits basket. It's cute and super funny and I just love the storyline.

Ones I also enjoyed...
Angel sanctuary
Angel beats
Claymore
Corpse princess
Vampire bund
Anything Hellsing
Mushi-shi
Blood the last vampire
Chobits
Vampire and the rosary

There are many others that I just can not seem to think of the names to be honest.

Ones I didn't like so much...
Cl'annad..
I watched the entire thing. It's not bad but it's very confusing and by the end of it I was confused. It wasn't something I expected and it just left a bad taste in my mouth.

Mushi-shi is amazing omg