Nightmare For Consoles? Why Isn't It Here

I don't understand why we haven't received Nightmare difficulty yet, i mean, we're getting weapons now that are really powerful and have insane stats, I'd be nice to have a challenge, I've beat every single level on insane plus survival and Pure strategy, It's not hard or challenging anymore. :(

I don't understand why we haven't received Nightmare difficulty yet, i mean, we're getting weapons now that are really powerful and have insane stats, I'd be nice to have a challenge, I've beat every single level on insane plus survival and Pure strategy, It's not hard or challenging anymore. :(

We are getting Insane+ which is our nightmare mode.

B-i-ngo.

B-i-ngo B-i-ngo B-i-ngo and Hit-Mon-Chan was his name Ooooooo

Sadly there is not much Trendy can do. On the consoles there are limitations on how large patches can be, how much storage a game can use, and even limitations on how much new content can be added per patch, and limitations on what can be done for free. Console manufacturers want their money, so they don't want stuff being put out for free.

And Trendy has to be careful not to ***** and complain because, well, Microsoft (Or Nintendo or Sony) can just say they are not allowed in the sandbox anymore. Sometimes it's forgotten that while companies are not people, they do have people working in them and yes, you can say things to upset the wrong person and get screwed by them. So you won't hear them complaining about how they have to pay a LOT of money to patch their own game and stuff like that.

Looks to me like they are doing everything they are allowed to do, and would probably do a ton more if Microsoft would let them.

Too bad we can't have a pro mode or invest all for our semi pc leveled weapons.

Not going to comment on your post, I just want to add that that is my favorite show, Hitmon. That was also one of my favorite episodes.

I originally bought DD on my Xbox 360 and loved it. Its truly disheartening how much the big wigs interfere on consoles and it drove me to buy it on the PC. Starting over sucks, but I'd encourage console players to make the switch.

I would think the only hope ever would be if Trendy took all the stuff that didn't make it to consoles, and sold it on a supplemental disc or something.

It would be completely awkward, but hey.. the game is awkward.