Fastest Glitter Time?

Check it...this is a discussion about speed, not trying to bash people or be rude! The time is what it is, and if you are not posting to say what your time is....then get off and mind your business! You people that get on here and try to start problems are a major reason that the forums are not as popular as they could be. So unless you are talking about the discussion at hand, your faster glitter wave time...kindly step off and feel free not to leave your unwanted two cents!

Check it...this is a discussion about speed, not trying to bash people or be rude! The time is what it is, and if you are not posting to say what your time is....then get off and mind your business! You people that get on here and try to start problems are a major reason that the forums are not as popular as they could be. So unless you are talking about the discussion at hand, your faster glitter wave time...kindly step off and feel free not to leave your unwanted two cents!

No.......

I understand the original discussion at hand, but when it is known the time is indeed a fraud,how many people you think are gonna have beat it on here?

We don't start problems, we're just saying that it's virtually impossible. 6 waves of combat in less than FOUR MINUTES? Does that sound right to ANYONE here? No. It doesn't...

EDIT : Btw, when I joined your tavern, I mentioned Gamer's time versus your time in Glitty. You assumed it was "glitched". Wouldn't that be the case here?

Check it...What did you think would happen!

Since all you little kiddies cant just enjoy a fun little glitter discussion time! We will close this and quit talking about it! Go and complain about other things, that is all you guys are good at anyhow :)

Since all you little kiddies cant just enjoy a fun little glitter discussion time! We will close this and quit talking about it! Go and complain about other things, that is all you guys are good at anyhow :)

I cant see how you can get mad when someone figured out how gamer got his record time. No one bashed him or was rude. It was a good topic on your part and forced people to figure out how he did it. what more could you have wanted?

also best time is 7:21

I cant see how you can get mad when someone figured out how gamer got his record time. No one bashed him or was rude. It was a good topic on your part and forced people to figure out how he did it. what more could you have wanted?

also best time is 7:21

This ^ .... You have no reason to bash on us when we haven't even done anything but speak about the topic at hand.
Which, btw, can be possible if gamer has joined mid-game. Not sure if you still records the results though, but seems like the only logical explanation.

3:59 is impossible to get even if every thing died as soon as it got out the door it still would not be that fast

add the fact that there was 3 controlles that time is a lie or glitched
show us profe then we will believe it

• 3 weeks later...
My best time is now 3:41 , i just finish it like 5 minutes ago :P and i like the little "3:41" on the bottom right of my glitterhelm map choice xD