Monsters have more damage ?

the last patch increased the difficult of the new map but also rewards were boosted slightly. win/lose situation then again will stop items beaing over farmed and worthless

But that's a good thing. Have you seen how inflated the current market is?

Exactly. Any items of actual usefulness, lately, are being sold in player shops for ludicrous amounts of mana. That is, in the rare cases where they don't get bought out right away. Often they're bought by mana hackers, too, so in the end absolutely nobody is benefiting from actually using the items as intended. It's just an endless cycle of the same handful of people who think they're playing a corrupt store-ownership simulation game.

Remember when we actually played the game itself? The items gained from the original/easier version of King's Game weren't "worthless," they were quite the opposite. They were helping mid-level players to potentially clear content that was previously out of their reach. I'm not talking casual or newbies, either, I'm talking dedicated players who have spent hundreds of hours on the game but are now stuck at a complete wall thanks to Goblin Copters, Sky City, and Crystalline Dimension. These kinds of worthwhile items were finally in the hands of people that aren't already at the top of the players hierarchy (the ones who don't have a use for them in the first place.)

Remember when we actually played the game itself? The items gained from the original/easier version of King's Game weren't "worthless," they were quite the opposite. They were helping mid-level players to potentially clear content that was previously out of their reach.

The point of the KG drops is to keep them scarce enough so that endgamers can auction them off for as many cubes as possible; they're not for your enjoyment or improving your gaming experience.

The point of the KG drops is to keep them scarce enough so that endgamers can auction them off for as many cubes as possible; they're not for your enjoyment or improving your gaming experience.

Haha, yup. They may as well have said this in the patch notes for 7.40b. The stage is now in the same league as the other Shards IV+ content on NM, the stuff that people were hitting a wall with. Now it's just a more-diverse wall. -_-;;

Exactly. Any items of actual usefulness, lately, are being sold in player shops for ludicrous amounts of mana. That is, in the rare cases where they don't get bought out right away. Often they're bought by mana hackers, too, so in the end absolutely nobody is benefiting from actually using the items as intended. It's just an endless cycle of the same handful of people who think they're playing a corrupt store-ownership simulation game.

Remember when we actually played the game itself? The items gained from the original/easier version of King's Game weren't "worthless," they were quite the opposite. They were helping mid-level players to potentially clear content that was previously out of their reach. I'm not talking casual or newbies, either, I'm talking dedicated players who have spent hundreds of hours on the game but are now stuck at a complete wall thanks to Goblin Copters, Sky City, and Crystalline Dimension. These kinds of worthwhile items were finally in the hands of people that aren't already at the top of the players hierarchy (the ones who don't have a use for them in the first place.)

Well that pretty much describes me. I am at almost 1500 hours all play and range was finally NOT slapping me around.
My brother and I are I guess you would say average skilled players we do not completely suck yet we sure are not masters.

We have hit one hell of a brick wall with the new content.

We do NOT want to be completely carried through new content and we will absolutely NOT hack our own stuff or buy hacked stuff.

I am not giving up on the game even though it is feeling more like a chore than fun.

A perfect example is I am here on the forums right now not in game because Steam lost it's connection again!

I am not trying to be a cry baby. I am just going nuts over these damned disconnects!

Jacked to hell difficulty maps and range messing with me every chance it gets.

I am NOT MacGuyver so I can not beat goblin copters with duct tape and shoe laces LOL.

I need strong weapons.

To get them I have to farm 80 billion mana to buy some and pray I do not get conned or glitched during a trade NO thank you!
Or I have to rely on others for help. I am not opposed to seeking help I just hate being FORCED to due to a ludicrously over powered and broke to hell new enemy combo.

The 10-15times difficulty increase on kings is just plain insulting and really hurts
my progression again.

All hope is not lost as I have made a few new friends and hopefully we can get somewhere useful.

See the positive side of things: I got a mythical reward in HARD difficulty on my first King's Game.

I hope this will help people break through to nightmare (but then with my stats I can't really say how hard it really is...).

Well that pretty much describes me. I am at almost 1500 hours all play and range was finally NOT slapping me around.
My brother and I are I guess you would say average skilled players we do not completely suck yet we sure are not masters.

We have hit one hell of a brick wall with the new content.

We do NOT want to be completely carried through new content and we will absolutely NOT hack our own stuff or buy hacked stuff.

I am not giving up on the game even though it is feeling more like a chore than fun.

A perfect example is I am here on the forums right now not in game because Steam lost it's connection again!

I am not trying to be a cry baby. I am just going nuts over these damned disconnects!

Jacked to hell difficulty maps and range messing with me every chance it gets.

I am NOT MacGuyver so I can not beat goblin copters with duct tape and shoe laces LOL.

I need strong weapons.

To get them I have to farm 80 billion mana to buy some and pray I do not get conned or glitched during a trade NO thank you!
Or I have to rely on others for help. I am not opposed to seeking help I just hate being FORCED to due to a ludicrously over powered and broke to hell new enemy combo.

The 10-15times difficulty increase on kings is just plain insulting and really hurts
my progression again.

All hope is not lost as I have made a few new friends and hopefully we can get somewhere useful.

The copter is annoying but not unbeatable especially after trendy debuffs it. (I hate spiders much more than the copter!!) All u need is an aura monk with at least 1k df damage which is not that difficult to get to. (all u need is myth gears, if u havnt get to nm there ar guides on dd wiki on how to easily get myth gears and preparation for nm)
Havnt got the disconnect problem so far... I live in Hong Kong and I still havnt got any connection problem here, u should check ur computer or the cables i think
80mil mana is not hard to get. You juz need to go farm a lot and I am sure the hrs u spent to farm 80mil mana is less than getting to nm by urself.
And now i see y trendy called the kings game a step stone. The map drop myth gears in insane difficulty!!

I hate ppl shouting around saying they cant do it before they try hard on it. Players wiv 3k+ stat should be respect coz they spend hundred and hundred hrs on this game. They deserve respect. I dun see y everyone hates them (or they juz jealous?)
And btw dun forget its a RPG game. 200hrs total play time is a basic standard. So stop saying u hav already spent 150 hrs farming which I ll laugh at u.

The copter is annoying but not unbeatable especially after trendy debuffs it. (I hate spiders much more than the copter!!) All u need is an aura monk with at least 1k df damage which is not that difficult to get to. (all u need is myth gears, if u havnt get to nm there ar guides on dd wiki on how to easily get myth gears and preparation for nm)
Havnt got the disconnect problem so far... I live in Hong Kong and I still havnt got any connection problem here, u should check ur computer or the cables i think
80mil mana is not hard to get. You juz need to go farm a lot and I am sure the hrs u spent to farm 80mil mana is less than getting to nm by urself.
And now i see y trendy called the kings game a step stone. The map drop myth gears in insane difficulty!!

I hate ppl shouting around saying they cant do it before they try hard on it. Players wiv 3k+ stat should be respect coz they spend hundred and hundred hrs on this game. They deserve respect. I dun see y everyone hates them (or they juz jealous?)
And btw dun forget its a RPG game. 200hrs total play time is a basic standard. So stop saying u hav already spent 150 hrs farming which I ll laugh at u.

I find this comment very disrespectful and elitist, that and you didn't even bother to read what the other person said, or you wouldn't have made such comments.

Firstly, they said billion, not million. Farming 80 billion mana will take roughly 60 hours if done at a normal pace.

You talk about people with 3k stats deserving respect? Simply asking for it sounds like a demand to me and is just plain insulting to new players and those without those stats. Respect is earned, not a right.

I'm fairly certain the other person has checked their computer for cables and settings etc for the Internet, not sure if you were honestly asking them to do something so basic.

The myths from insane are complete trash, I have found better godly equipment.

I think you really need to re-think your post. The top tier of players should be helping the under geared. You gain nothing by being surrounded by people worse off than you.

I don't mean to offend you, but your post was very unsavory.

Players wiv 3k+ stat should be respect coz they spend hundred and hundred hrs on this game. They deserve respect. I dun see y everyone hates them (or they juz jealous?)

I find this comment very disrespectful and elitist, that and you didn't even bother to read what the other person said, or you wouldn't have made such comments.

Firstly, they said billion, not million. Farming 80 billion mana will take roughly 60 hours if done at a normal pace.

You talk about people with 3k stats deserving respect? Simply asking for it sounds like a demand to me and is just plain insulting to new players and those without those stats. Respect is earned, not a right.

I'm fairly certain the other person has checked their computer for cables and settings etc for the Internet, not sure if you were honestly asking them to do something so basic.

The myths from insane are complete trash, I have found better godly equipment.

I think you really need to re-think your post. The top tier of players should be helping the under geared. You gain nothing by being surrounded by people worse off than you.

I don't mean to offend you, but your post was very unsavory.

oh mmm.... srryy... dun want to be that offensive..... The thing is I personally HATE ppl asking for sth they even havnt try hard sepcially the ppl complaining abt the patch in kings game. I read the first 10 pages and almost all of them ar blaming the high end players. I am not one of them but I feel angry coz ppl dont seem to know wt is respect. Everyone juz like getting gd gears is a take it for a granted thing.
My cables always get loosen by unknown reasons. The plug on the wall cant grab the cable firmly. Sorry i didnt mean to offend. Its juz my personally exprience and a remainder for him. I apologies.
U ar rite now i m the only one shouting non sense here.
Sorry guys

oh mmm.... srryy... dun want to be that offensive..... The thing is I personally HATE ppl asking for sth they even havnt try hard sepcially the ppl complaining abt the patch in kings game. I read the first 10 pages and almost all of them ar blaming the high end players. I am not one of them but I feel angry coz ppl dont seem to know wt is respect. Everyone juz like getting gd gears is a take it for a granted thing.
My cables always get loosen by unknown reasons. The plug on the wall cant grab the cable firmly. Sorry i didnt mean to offend. Its juz my personally exprience and a remainder for him. I apologies.
U ar rite now i m the only one shouting non sense here.
Sorry guys

Thanks for your explanation, I appreciate it.

I would suggest having a read of that whole thread, there is a lot of good points why KG should not have been buffed as much as it was, none of it is really about working because the gear the old KG gave wasn't good enough to clear the really hard maps.

The argument isn't about working hard, it's about the excessive grind to get nowhere.

Get some glasses pal I said nearly 1500 hours and 80 billion NOT million!

As for checking cables I thank you for the suggestion.
I keep an eye on my cables on a routine basis yet it is an obvious thing to overlook.