Sign in to follow this  
Chuckdatas

How Lucky am I?

thats pretty awesome. too bad they attack so slowly. if the ranged and melee dmg was switched that would probably be (nearly) priceless.

i'm waiting for Dingle to get in here and give us exact chances tho lol

I was having too many problems yesterday with my computer. I just did it like this to save myself a headache. I missed out on 8 waves of survival at that map because my graphic card wanted to act up. I joined back with GOKUPP at the last few rounds. So sorry for quality.

EDIT:
And thanks, it was my first try on NMHC and I got it. Next try a really crappy 77^ one lol

hell of an upgrade, no matter how you slice it

grats

Thanks! What sucks is the Melee ups 395 per level! While the range only 125 :/

Does anyone think a melee monk can compete with a ranged monk?

dont go for meele it's damn slow and the Crystalline dimension reward is for meele, swings fast and has alot of dmg per up!

That weapon has a really nice ranged, it doesn't spread that much, which means u can focus dps at semi-long range. Though i'm sure monk wrench is still better... :/

I am going to export to Open and test both of them and let you guys know which does what. Of course I have to power level my monk a little bit. He is only at 85 XD. So I have some work to do.

lucky here as well. got an ult pawn shot that started at 16.8k. 300+^. pre-patch of course :)

Very nice, I can't wait to get home from work to power level my monk so I can test it out! This level has brought me joy so far, even if it's super easy lol