Best Item Youv'e gotten from a Present?

Not sure if anyone pays attention or if ANYBODY even uses presents, but I would be curious to know the answer to this. The possibility to drop great items (although I highly doubt it) might be a reason to use a trap Jester.

it would also be neat if improved stats improved drop rates/quality, but I also doubt that. I've been itching to find a use for a trap Jester, but simply can't find a practical one. I think this class is extremely fun, but the randomness of presents just makes her so impractical for any high end build.

Although a trans from a present once in awhile would be an interesting perk.

What's the best item you've gotten?

Gifts are totally garbage for me, sorry for saying this but it's reality to most of us. Why bother using gifts that hardly give u any nice drops, that cost DU and also have a chance of releasing an ogre upon your defenses. This is totally useless in my opinion, i would rather do survivals for quality loot rather than rely on gifts.

And i've had friends get trans rewards from there, met this one guy he said he got a supreme and ult from the gifts he made. Not sure if he was being serious or just trying to be cool by saying that, which i didn't give a damn about tbh!

Gifts are totally garbage for me, sorry for saying this but it's reality to most of us. Why bother using gifts that hardly give u any nice drops, that cost DU and also have a chance of releasing an ogre upon your defenses. This is totally useless in my opinion, i would rather do survivals for quality loot rather than rely on gifts.

And i've had friends get trans rewards from there, met this one guy he said he got a supreme and ult from the gifts he made. Not sure if he was being serious or just trying to be cool by saying that, which i didn't give a damn about tbh!

The Gifts are not there to give you items lol its a random chance the whole point of the jester is to be Random if i think the Gifts are a perfect way to achieve this randomness ... The best item i got was a Mythical so far

What I want to know is which Tower Stat you need to increase the likelihood of a decent item dropping/loot dropping over other stuff.

Any DDDK experts out there?

What I want to know is which Tower Stat you need to increase the likelihood of a decent item dropping/loot dropping over other stuff.

Any DDDK experts out there?

I believe in the stream they said that the percentages were constant. No stats change them, they simply change the stats of the towers you get when you get towers and such.