Sign in to follow this  
Gungniir

[GUIDE] Kings Game NMHCMM to 30 + 3 AFK's

Disclaimer:
High needs-Strong dps(monk\barb),summoner, harps, auras, reasonable buff beams & traps
My stats are very good, most of my builders are in supremes however I am very certain this build will hold up for as low as the 2kish stat range, this map is THAT easy. Greatly looking forward to the difficulty buff... 'cause this is a slap in the face for those of us who put the most time into the game.... >.>
Disclaimer part 2: I LOVE THIS MAP NOW :D, I know longer am sure of any low stats needed but I am looking forward to more attempts using this build! Post your stats if you wish so people with lower than 3-4k's can know if they stand a chance with this build!

Edited for 7.40b- See bottom to see changes! & post 2 for details

Any-who, onto the build!

I used this build for campaign and tried it in survival. Worked just fine 100% afkable with all 4 people.
Started on 20, tomorrow gonna try starting later (thinking about cutting the defensive DU and pumping more harps in, and starting as late as 27\28 lol)

Step by step building process:

Triple aura stack on both crystals facing the direction of the spawn that has the most action, for top this is towards the ramp and the outer, for bottom this is the opposite.

Bot

At each crystal put a harpoon on the opposite side of the spawn, at the edge of the map (for west sides spawn, harpoon on east side faces it and vice versa)

Bot

From there attach a 6 du buff beam covering the gap to make an archer wall

add a proxy to each buff beam, and an inferno to each of the sides that receive the most attention, the ramp side up top and the opposite for bot

Bot

From there just fill in archers and reflects and enjoy afkable super loots....

Archers are no set amount, I just make sure to put the archers on the sides with no inferno trap more spaced out so I can put more archers onto the inferno trap sides since they get more traffic.

Reflects I just threw up because I was leveling my jester during the run and didn't want to lose any bonuses, I saw no need for extra firepower so yeah, there they are haha

Bot

&

This map takes FOREVER to beat. its boring and the loot is only alright, but at least it's completely afkable.

Also end of map reward is exact same as campaign, new weapon + 1 random item (Every time so far for me has been a crappy myth armor haha)

Build changes,

This includes the 10 du+mu bonus from the tile, so make sure to obtain it whenever you can, I left off inferno traps + a couple reflects that aren't 100% needed while I waited on it (I got lucky and got it first tile XD)

Seeing as I am working on beating this map as I edit this post, just posting all the pictures for now of the changes and will edit in later everything, CURRENTLY PLAYING SOLO NO SPLIT\AFK's

Bot

If all ends well,

so far everything is holding up fine, even started at 20 again.
only difference is this time I hit the tiles for the extra 10 DU AND MU

with DU I placed an extra harp with a couple less reflects to attack each side with an inferno trap, meaning beside the same harp currently aiming at both infernos with the MU I put an extra archer to help close gaps leftover from original build, pretty much 1 archer at each spawn that needed it most (nothing set in stone yet for that just marginally beneficial since most of these weren't on BB's)

archers on one harp sides are 8 and 2 harp sides are 6, all traps auras the same, reflects were done a little more intuitively this time, I think all coptor rocket spam is covered with how they are placed still working on beating it so I'll keep an eye at each location as I go, all in all.

Stable

Finished it today on NMHC wave 29-30 get a bit hairy but it was still very easy compared to the other maps :P ... now for Mixmode

Sure, i can do it with active dps chars, but its not possible with 4 afk anymore! :)
But y need to do a LOT of repair!
This map isnt good anymore (acept for Campaign). Back to basics. :D

will update for 7.40b later tonight, however I have a feeling the only difference will be something with traps and reflects

updated

also I no longer suggest any afks with this build unless they have strong dps pets, so if you have a few dps char's you can let sit go for it and let me know if it works, but otherwise it is likely too much of a liability to merit bringing

my countess has 3k dmg
my summoner has 3k hp and dmg
my ev has 2.6k hp and 2.5k dmg
my monk is ****ty, maybe 1.9k hp and dmg.

would you mind helping me with this build? the pictures are kinda screwy lol. i'll go ahead and pm you my steam id if you're willing.

I have a description and pictures of exactly where I put everything, your monk might things go a lil screwy but if you have a good dps pet and good boost skills it might go alright

also if you didn't know you can right click hit view picture and it will be a lot larger

after trying it for yourself a few times if you're stil having issues I'll set it up and let you look, but I feel I can't describe it much better than I did in the guide
and with your current stats I'm pretty sure you can handle it. might need to up monk a bit at worst

Did not work for me on insane survival. Even with tower boosting monk ogres still snuck though on the top crystal and blew it on wave 27.

Everything was on full upgrade as I hit the upgrade tile on wave 17.

Coptor ogres are supposed to be able to get in, regular ogres should not... place archers better lol

I placed them at the same density as I would on Misty nm, with no obvious gap between archers or the drops in the floor. The pesky things shouldn't be hyperspacing past at all.

The build would've held easily, if the ogres weren't using black magic to get past my walls.

I placed them at the same density as I would on Misty nm, with no obvious gap between archers or the drops in the floor. The pesky things shouldn't be hyperspacing past at all.

The build would've held easily, if the ogres weren't using black magic to get past my walls.

the very first time I did it they got by me too, but I was able to fix it pretty quickly, with the updated build it shouldn't be too difficult (also make sure that the ogres getting by DO have the hats on, those will get by no matter what but so long as you have good HP on your towers\summons it *should* be okay)

with the updated build (the 2 harps on sides facing infernos) you should have 6\7 archers on the 2 harp sides, and 8\9 on the inferno traps

also note, unless you have all around fantastic builders, you will be constantly repairing during this build
I found it best to use a "dps" summoner, genie + djinnlet\monkey and high flash heal + cast rate, makes life so much easier.

What exacly do you need to do to get the extra du/mu?
Is the tile different from the others or do you randomly walk around til you get lucky?

The tile is shiny. You just gotta keep hitting them until you get the bonus.
Hoping to hear some success stories with 3kish stats

i'd like to try this build tomorrow, but ive never seen these shiny tiles you are talking about.. i've played this map at least a dozen times on nm and nm hc surv ( my build only holds till 26-29)

can you post a screeny of it?

sorta forgot about the thread, I can tell you where a few are (haven't done kings game since i made this tbh)

at the middle floor (the bottom most crystal), where the chest spawns farthest away from the crystal, the tile that is floating just behind the chest is a shiny tile.

There is also 2 on the bottom floor, one on each side at far ends of the map (can't remember if it's north\south but they are very easily visible)

I'm sure there are some up top, but I don't remember where I normally just hit the first one I mentioned til it gives me the du\mu

hi,

thanks for the reply.. I found the tiles a week ago. ^^ forgot about this thread too.. In the meanwhile the my build holds all the way through with 2 afk.

If you are not doing kings game, what map do you do to harvest items? aq, morrago, jungle